Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#On the 11th day of Christmas my true love sent to me… ONE INHALER.#

(#And 3 Beluga’s… 2 tearing down the Christmas tree.#)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t buy it, there is no solid proof at all. Not the first time a certain someone has tried to steal their thunder … 🙄

the messages seem too dramatised, not natural.. I can’t explain it but when I am reading them it reads like a script.

Reactions: 19
As a person with a birthday very close to xmas, i can confirm it's absolutely shite. To have 3 bdays and xmas in 6 weeks must be bleeping mental. Although judging by the early party for Elvis they're guna have to celebrate Orrrshuns twice aswell 😂🐳
Why what happened with his birthday?

These rumours will be water off a ducks back to Ellun , she knows what he’s like and will never ever leave him . If she did , heaven forbid ....she would actually have to work and pay her own bills . The insta persona would slip and reality would be very ....real.

I do agree the timing is way off though . This liv girl isn’t the only girl he’s dipped in , he’s just done it for maximum attention to take away the limelight of the baby being born . Which is cheap as hell .

I’m glad she’s okay but the cheating stuff , won’t be addressed . Ellun will be back to doing the ELLORRRR FRESSSH and telling people how she’s super mum shopping at m&s .
When he was ex on the beach, his introduction tape, he said he dumped Helen before going away because she was too good to cheat on'... So he was planning on shagging about then. If someone gonna cheat, no amount if kids and get walls will stop him

Reactions: 8
I feel really sorry for Helen regardless if she turns a blind eye or not, let her enjoy the baby bubble in peace and recover from her surgery. Christ it's Christmas tomorrow if this happened in October surely can wait another few days. Parents arguing on Christmas could take the magic away for the children

Reactions: 17
I honestly hope they’ve taken no heed to this, it’s Christmas and they’ve just had a baby and someone feels the need to message that crap 💩 and then people on here are actively encouraging it 🥴 that’s bleeping sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really looks a beautiful little girl.

God I've had 4 natural births, my worst fear was a C-section. I hope shes recovering well and taking everything the best she can.

Reactions: 11
Hope mum and baby are ok! Chet saying we've had a made could only happen to us, it will probably be him making out like they've got a stalker again and he hasn't cheated all while poking the camera in Elluns face getting her to agree with him

Reactions: 2
She really looks a beautiful little girl.

God I've had 4 natural births, my worst fear was a C-section. I hope shes recovering well and taking everything the best she can.
I'm the exact opposite, I'm pregnant with no. 4 and counting down the days until my planned section. My worst fear is having to have a natural birth (1+2 weren't good) it's funny how different everyone is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
C section terrifies me! And the recovery 🙈 I certainly don’t see it as the easy option.

Reactions: 10
C section terrifies me! And the recovery 🙈 I certainly don’t see it as the easy option.
I'm the opposite, I've had 2 emergency sections and the recovery was horrendous but giving birth naturally scares the sh*t out of me! Don't know how anyone does it, absolutely terrifies me😂😂

Reactions: 12
Well she’s got her dark hurd baybeh 😂 the way chet has said had an absolute mare this week is not really the way you’d speak about cheating rumors so guess it’s been brushed under the carpet again. Unless he comes up with some crazy story about a stalker like charlotte dawson did.

Reactions: 4
Well she’s got her dark hurd baybeh 😂 the way chet has said had an absolute mare this week is not really the way you’d speak about cheating rumors so guess it’s been brushed under the carpet again. Unless he comes up with some crazy story about a stalker like charlotte dawson did.
Look how dark elvis was when he was born compared to now haha

Reactions: 6
Look how dark elvis was when he was born compared to now haha
Also it's more than likely a filter, She's probably got red hair! i do love that newborn bubble especially the way Ocean was stroking her

Reactions: 5
Bullshit he missed it because she thought he had cheated on her and banished him. You wouldn’t miss the birth of your kid for anything

• Wow
Reactions: 33
They all started off darker and got fairer as they got older didn’t they from what I remember? She looks very cute though, I’m glad the birth went well ❤

I may have just fallen victim to the gaslighting but I actually believe Chet, this Sam max guy has definitely overstepped into stalker territory!

Reactions: 10
Well I think that confirms the cheating, definitely an excuse, was they duck all bed ridden. I do feel for her though

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.