Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the fence about this situation until there’s rock hard evidence (screenshot of Chet and the girl messaging or even a pic of them) HOWEVER I do think it’s strange Chet replied, he must get hundreds of troll messages yet he gave him the time of day and consistently replied, why did Chet not just block him if it’s a troll? 👀 I think he’s paranoid somethings going to come out.
Maybe this one just got to him considering Helen was in hospital having a baby. Especially as he’s been messaging Helen and all her mates by the sounds of things. I doubt many people usually go that far

Reactions: 5
If I was Helen, I wouldn't be finishing my relationship over what this guy has been saying unless he provided more concrete information. My guess is that a lot of the conversation he had with his misses was either on a phone call or face to face. Saying that, his conversation with Chet speaks volumes to me. He keeps saying he's going to end the conversation but carries on, possibly to see if the guy will actually post the evidence he say he has so he can try and think of an excuse to worm his way out.

Reactions: 10
Baby beluga no3 has arrived
Her baby has the same birthday as my eldest. I didn't realise how awful it was for Xmas babies til mine said he didn't know what he wanted cos he'd asked for everything for his birthday. Felt well bad haha. She's got 3 birthdays in like, a month and then Xmas. It'll be expensive in the CheAt and Helen household won't it haha

Reactions: 7
Find it very strange that Helen has posted but not yet Chet. He’s ALWAYS all over insta!

Reactions: 5
It also looks like this guy is desperately trying to get Chet’s address, surely if your girlfriend cheated and you were so mad about it you’d just get rid? Why is he trying to find out where the other guy (and his partner and little kids) lives 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s even asked if anyone on tattle knows 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
chet after they’ve shagged:

‘that was sick bwuv so good bwuv so like so good not had anything as good as that since i made cuwwy in my air fwyer. anyway i know we just shagged bruv but i heard you work in a pharmacist can you get me an inhaler? i’ll send you a twackie you know my popular fwayded twackie you’d look SICK you know man? Anyway let me know about that inhaler man i’m using it to smoke some cwack’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It also looks like this guy is desperately trying to get Chet’s address, surely if your girlfriend cheated and you were so mad about it you’d just get rid? Why is he trying to find out where the other guy (and his partner and little kids) lives 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s even asked if anyone on tattle knows 🤦🏻‍♀️
Deffo an ego thing. He wants to prove he's more manly. I think chet has cheated, but if he wants the address where Chet lives with his partner who has just had major surgery, and his two young kids, one of which is a NEWBORN at 2 days old, then they guy needs bleeping reporting. Yes, I think chet cheated but he's done nothing illegal. This guy's literally harassing now. bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 16
I feel a twit for anyone trying to cause tit for someone while their giving birth.

Reactions: 16
Feel bad for her, can’t imagine how tit it will be for this time to have been ruined. That baby bubble is amazing I’d be gutted if mine was burst by something like this

Reactions: 20
Feel bad for her, can’t imagine how tit it will be for this time to have been ruined. That baby bubble is amazing I’d be gutted if mine was burst by something like this
Exactly. The baby bubble is so nice, even people coming to visit felt like it was bursting it for me haha.

Saying that, I have a father in law that would just turn up and take my baby off me "because he was a *surname* and had every right." So I'd get well upset and think the bubble was being ruined haha.

Can you imagine going through that surgery, though and there's a possibility your partner's cheated again whilst you're pregnant? :( Chet is a bleep for cheating in the first place but if it's definitely true, I hope he's actually helping her this time and not bleeping off. I hope she's got her mum there too

Reactions: 6
chet after they’ve shagged:

‘that was sick bwuv so good bwuv so like so good not had anything as good as that since i made cuwwy in my air fwyer. anyway i know we just shagged bruv but i heard you work in a pharmacist can you get me an inhaler? i’ll send you a twackie you know my popular fwayded twackie you’d look SICK you know man? Anyway let me know about that inhaler man i’m using it to smoke some cwack’
Sorry, I just need to post that your posts are sending me over the edge tonight! 😂 Howling here! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a person with a birthday very close to xmas, i can confirm it's absolutely shite. To have 3 bdays and xmas in 6 weeks must be bleeping mental. Although judging by the early party for Elvis they're guna have to celebrate Orrrshuns twice aswell 😂🐳

Reactions: 12
If it’s not true I feel bad for her … if it is true then I don’t… it’s her partner Chet who has caused all this to her

Reactions: 4
These rumours will be water off a ducks back to Ellun , she knows what he’s like and will never ever leave him . If she did , heaven forbid ....she would actually have to work and pay her own bills . The insta persona would slip and reality would be very ....real.

I do agree the timing is way off though . This liv girl isn’t the only girl he’s dipped in , he’s just done it for maximum attention to take away the limelight of the baby being born . Which is cheap as hell .

I’m glad she’s okay but the cheating stuff , won’t be addressed . Ellun will be back to doing the ELLORRRR FRESSSH and telling people how she’s super mum shopping at m&s .

Reactions: 6
I don’t see why they would address some random man posting weird comments on chets insta? There was zero proof there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.