Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m crying 😂😂😂😂
I mean, this is hilarious but also awful for Helen if it’s true. Sam said he’s been messaging her since he first found out though, so she’s potentially known about this since October/November.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m crying 😂😂😂😂
I mean, this is hilarious but also awful for Helen if it’s true. Sam said he’s been messaging her since he first found out though, so she’s potentially known about this since October/November.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Are you on first name basis with the fella? How many tattlers are messaging him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you on first name basis with the fella? How many tattlers are messaging him 🤣
hahahaha I just cba to type sammax11 every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3rd beluga has joined the pod, Chet’s getting free inhalers and might be on crack, and Ellen’s just in her own little world (which actually might be the best place for her) what a willllld Xmas for the Briggs & Johnson household 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So from them messages I'm getting that he is pissed because his Mrs sent an inhaler to chet and this isn't the first time he's embaressed her like this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was reading this thread and it was all so serious until I seen she sent him an INHALER I’m sobbing 😂😂😂 not pills, not nudes a fuckin Inhaler 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

What festival was chet at and he followed a girl on instagram and we was talking about it on here and then he unfollowed the girl was it this liv bird

There was this girl who someone said he slept with whilst doing one of those football matches in Devon. She had this picture up with him tagged and they were following each other and then someone came onto the thread to say there was rumours he'd slept with her in a caravan and then all of a sudden he wasn't following her again. If I remember correctly there was a few weird comments from her friends under the picture insinuating something had happened.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
If you read the original screenshots that were posted where he’s asking her what date and she says a Wednesday in October, I assumed they were talking about the shag but are they actually talking about the inhaler?! Because he then asks Chet if it happened at Creamfields, but Creamfields definitely wasn’t in October!

It’s also quite telling that Helen has done a low key story and Chet is still silent. Hope she’s ok 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m on the fence about this situation until there’s rock hard evidence (screenshot of Chet and the girl messaging or even a pic of them) HOWEVER I do think it’s strange Chet replied, he must get hundreds of troll messages yet he gave him the time of day and consistently replied, why did Chet not just block him if it’s a troll? 👀 I think he’s paranoid somethings going to come out.

Reactions: 4
That's what i thought that creamfields was in the summer? Just wish old Sammy boy would post some more juicier evidence

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.