Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my vote is the Christmas Day reveal is too tempting. I hope that’s the case of course!

also I’m broken because I actually prefer peach to ocean & elvis. I’m still not used to those god awful names

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate it when people do this!
Either don’t tell us she’s having the baby at all and go silent or tell people but then at least post an update too! People do worry whether you know them or not! It’s natural.

if they want time with their new baby away from instagram that’s absolutely fine but at least post an update. It just leaves people guessing forever!

Reactions: 9
It’ll definitely be a Christmas Day announcement, probably just a picture of her foot and no name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they just want the ‘fans’ to be waiting for the big amazing reveal or Helens fumming because she got sent the cheating scandal proof whilst in labour.
I can't see the comments now, have they been deleted?

Peach reminds me of Mario Kart hahahah

In seriousness though, I do hope their ok. I do agree it's probably a Xmas day reveal but they are super quiet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on guys (in Elluns voice) we all know they will be doing a xmas day reveal and they just want to keep everyone guessing so little Peach pear or plum can be filtered properly for the gram!

Give it a few days and Ellun will be telling us all about how a C section was sooooo hard like none of us have had any before

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s unusual for them not to be active but I guess they got it taken away last time with the pic of Elvis so could just be taking their time enjoying the baby and soaking it all in, can’t be mad about anyone giving birth and not updating their social media because you only get these moments once with your babies and if it’s been taken away before I get them wanting to be private for a minute.

Who else has got any more cheating stories while we wait 😂 Or any other interesting stories

Reactions: 8
It’s unusual for them not to be active but I guess they got it taken away last time with the pic of Elvis so could just be taking their time enjoying the baby and soaking it all in, can’t be mad about anyone giving birth and not updating their social media because you only get these moments once with your babies and if it’s been taken away before I get them wanting to be private for a minute.

Who else has got any more cheating stories while we wait 😂 Or any other interesting stories
My narc ex tried to cheat on me with a very very butch woman 5 years younger than him (was weird because she was born in 2000 which makes me cringe lol) Going so far as pretending he didn’t know she worked there at all (tiny company, she was the only woman) and after I spoke to her, he then started telling her everything I was saying (because I had concerns) and she tried to fight me! Fun times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Not a cheating story but my partner's ex tried to take him to court so he could pay maintenance for the cats they shared 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

She also is still friends with my fiance's best friends cousin. She just got 2 new cats and named then the same names as our two kids. No joke.

So yeah. Bat tit crazy.

My narc ex tried to cheat on me with a very very butch woman 5 years younger than him (was weird because she was born in 2000 which makes me cringe lol) Going so far as pretending he didn’t know she worked there at all (tiny company, she was the only woman) and after I spoke to her, he then started telling her everything I was saying (because I had concerns) and she tried to fight me! Fun times 🤣
She tried to fight you? Some women make us normal ones look crazy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not a cheating story but my partner's ex tried to take him to court so he could pay maintenance for the cats they shared 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

She also is still friends with my fiance's best friends cousin. She just got 2 new cats and named then the same names as our two kids. No joke.

So yeah. Bat tit crazy.
For the cats? I am crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For the cats? I am crying 😂😂😂
Yeah. When we met, they'd been broken up for 2 years. She cheated on him so bad, was a right bleeping goblin. They had two cats, he left when she shagged someone else after forgiving her before and she kept the cats (he hated then cos apparently they pissed everywhere). Then after she found out he was with me, she started going crackers. His mates cousin was telling her ALLSORTS, even said where I lived and she ordered take aways to my house and slashed my tyres. We almost broke up cos of it. She's married to someone else now, was with them when all this was going off but she didn't like the fact hed moved on (she told him he'd die alone cos nobody would want him.) She was awful.

But yeah she wanted maintenance for the cats, one of which had died. Crazy ga

• Wow
And that’s what he was telling you so you would sleep with him. His poor wife probably had a very different story to tell. I don’t understand how so many people fall for this, not necessarily meaning you but it’s the classic tale cheating men tell the other woman and in most cases it’s not true
Nope it wasn’t a secret , his wife knew about me lol she confirmed they were in separate rooms etc was a strange set up but I was younger and liked the excitement . She always said she didn’t want to lose face that the marriage was over and as long as he was present for the children that’s all she wanted . Oh and his bank card . Was pretty cut throat looking back on it 😂 Obviously I’ve grown up now and would never ever go into a situation like that again . However I know how men can operate and they like the ego boost and can tell you anything you want to hear . They will lie so much just to get into your pants . It’s more common than you think , these kind of set ups .

Reactions: 1
Hope they are ok. I get they want to up their engagement however recent events concerning Talia Outway and Lauren goodyer leave this kind of attention seeking in rather poor taste. Why post she’s in hospital in the first place to go radio silent. Extremely strange.

Reactions: 11
I remember thinking the same about Louise Thompson. Thinking, it's weird she hasn't posted for a while. Surely baby is here... maybe it'll be a xmas eve announcement. When everyone's not working therefore more ppl online to get more likes.

Also, if he has nothing to hide or did anything wrong. Why has he deleted those comments? Rise above it if they're not true.

Exactly!

If it is true or not, and whether she knows and puts up with that lifestyle imagine seeing that when having your baby!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.