Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will add my 2 cents here.
Myself and my now partner had two children together. Both unplanned accidents as a result of us being friends with benefits. He is an amazing father, present everyday for dinner, bath times, school runs and family holidays etc even when we weren’t in a relationship. He met someone new who he was engaged to and expecting a baby with. He also told me the same thing. The was no love between and he wanted to end that relationship. She outright refused. She literally gave him a free-pass to continued straying as she was not prepared to give up her new lifestyles. She knew 100% we were sleeping together then, and this only happened after he told me with 100% certainty that they were not sexually actively anymore. When I found out we were expecting our 3rd unplanned baby, she was only upset about how she would look. She had outright refused to end the relationship when he said he didn’t want to be with her and agreed to put up with anything in order to keep up appearances.
When some men say it’s over between him and his partner it genuinely is, she just doesn’t want it to look that way on social media.
P.S we now have 4 little crotch goblins.
you had THREE unplanned accidental pregnancies!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am shocked they haven't posted anything at all... I really hope everything is ok❤

Reactions: 6
Did you not worry about him doing the same to you one day?
Nope never. Sorry to be sappy I didn’t believe in soul-mates until recently.
Massive side note but his parents are my god-parents and my parents are his god-parents. Our mums were thrilled with the news of each baby. We’ve both experienced life without each other and obviously couldn’t bear it. As parents life is busy and we don’t have as much time to ourselves and that’s okay, we love our children.
TMI but we still have sex in our offices, in the car, in the utility room and we can’t keep our hands off each other much like when this all first began 12 years ago. So no I don’t think he’ll cheat, I’m just as guilty as him and I would never ever cheat, would rather die than lose what we have again.

you had THREE unplanned accidental pregnancies!?
Three unplanned babies, but then “fail to prepare, prepare to fail”. Should’ve known better but wouldn’t change it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope mum and baby are ok. Always nervous when influencers go quiet after announcing in labour since they over share every tiny detail. Let's hope they are enjoying baby bubble or section was delayed

Chets deactivated insta 😔
He's still coming up for me

Reactions: 7
Or he has blocked me 😒

Don’t know why tho haven’t commented or messaged or anything no ever 😕

bet he has sussed who I am which shows he reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or he has blocked me 😒

Don’t know why tho haven’t commented or messaged or anything no ever 😕

bet he has sussed who I am which shows he reads here
think he’s shadow banned I had to type in the full name then it came up

Reactions: 2
Nope never. Sorry to be sappy I didn’t believe in soul-mates until recently.
Massive side note but his parents are my god-parents and my parents are his god-parents. Our mums were thrilled with the news of each baby. We’ve both experienced life without each other and obviously couldn’t bear it. As parents life is busy and we don’t have as much time to ourselves and that’s okay, we love our children.
TMI but we still have sex in our offices, in the car, in the utility room and we can’t keep our hands off each other much like when this all first began 12 years ago. So no I don’t think he’ll cheat, I’m just as guilty as him and I would never ever cheat, would rather die than lose what we have again.

Three unplanned babies, but then “fail to prepare, prepare to fail”. Should’ve known better but wouldn’t change it now.
I mean this is a bit much 🤣

Reactions: 12
I think they just want the ‘fans’ to be waiting for the big amazing reveal or Helens fumming because she got sent the cheating scandal proof whilst in labour.

I mean this is a bit much 🤣
Sorry I’m probably over defensive as I’ve heard “you lose them how you get them” and “a leopard never changes its spots” “once a cheat always a cheat” before. Circling back to Helen and Chet “cheating” isn’t the same for every situation and Helen is no doubt aware of his goings on and she’s prepared to settle for it.

Reactions: 4
Chets deactivated insta 😔
Omg my whole heart sank then I thought something awful must have happened, I’m sure everything is fine must be that they’re enjoying the baby ❤ Surely they did this with the others too? I can’t remember

They probably busy changing the name after seeing Peach has left the leach on here 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chet is still regularly active, so he’s checking IG so frequently for a reason. I will admit I am a little concerned now though, they were 100% more active when they had Ocean & Elvis. Fingers crossed everything is all OK with mum & baby.

* ETA - Did they ever post scan pictures with this baby? I remember they definitely posted them with Ocean & Elvis! Imagine they surprise everyone with it being twins 🤣

• Haha
Chet was regularly filming Ellun during labour but obviously having a c section is totally different but yeah he’s still unusually quite. I only ever saw a scan picture on the announcement video x

Those comments that were left on his last grid seem to have been deleted now?

Maybe Helen knows now about the accusations and confronted him. I don’t like Helen but I feel bad if it’s true, and what terrible timing! and the fact that they are both so quiet is because of that and not just to do a big baby reveal. Hopefully the baby is fine!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.