Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be fair , this mysterious woman is one of many . He plays away and egg spends his money.

I was a married mans bit on the side , yes I know it’s crappy and yes I have grown up since then , but I never once wished I was the wife at home. I never wished he would pick me to commit too as id been on the other side and know how men like that operate . He was quite clear that they slept in separate rooms and she looked after the kids , she found out about previous affairs and never left . She would have sex when she wanted another child and that was it . She was just like egg , looked down on others and posts constantly on social media about how wealthy they are .

It gave me a real insight to how tit men can be and also how little women settle for . She would text him from another room Asking him to pay for stuff . Weird set up . I suspect it’s the same for chet and egg.

The sex was great and exciting but would I do it again? Absolutely not . Lesson learnt from my part but will he stop having affairs ? Nope . Will egg leave ? Also nope. Money is the biggest draw here .
Exciting? Because he was cheating on his wife and children 🤢 Honestly the side piece never ever has any idea how much hurt they cause to another woman - trust me she probably doesn’t stay for the lifestyle but because she doesn’t feel strong enough to walk away. No amount of money is worth the hurt.
He fed you the classic ‘I’m only here for the kids - we don’t even have sex’

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I will add my 2 cents here.
Myself and my now partner had two children together. Both unplanned accidents as a result of us being friends with benefits. He is an amazing father, present everyday for dinner, bath times, school runs and family holidays etc even when we weren’t in a relationship. He met someone new who he was engaged to and expecting a baby with. He also told me the same thing. The was no love between and he wanted to end that relationship. She outright refused. She literally gave him a free-pass to continued straying as she was not prepared to give up her new lifestyles. She knew 100% we were sleeping together then, and this only happened after he told me with 100% certainty that they were not sexually actively anymore. When I found out we were expecting our 3rd unplanned baby, she was only upset about how she would look. She had outright refused to end the relationship when he said he didn’t want to be with her and agreed to put up with anything in order to keep up appearances.
When some men say it’s over between him and his partner it genuinely is, she just doesn’t want it to look that way on social media.
P.S we now have 4 little crotch goblins.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I will add my 2 cents here.
Myself and my now partner had two children together. Both unplanned accidents as a result of us being friends with benefits. He is an amazing father, present everyday for dinner, bath times, school runs and family holidays etc even when we weren’t in a relationship. He met someone new who he was engaged to and expecting a baby with. He also told me the same thing. The was no love between and he wanted to end that relationship. She outright refused. She literally gave him a free-pass to continued straying as she was not prepared to give up her new lifestyles. She knew 100% we were sleeping together then, and this only happened after he told me with 100% certainty that they were not sexually actively anymore. When I found out we were expecting our 3rd unplanned baby, she was only upset about how she would look. She had outright refused to end the relationship when he said he didn’t want to be with her and agreed to put up with anything in order to keep up appearances.
When some men say it’s over between him and his partner it genuinely is, she just doesn’t want it to look that way on social media.
P.S we now have 4 little crotch goblins.
How can she refuse? Did she lock him in the house? If a man wants to leave he will leave

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How can she refuse? Did she lock him in the house? If a man wants to leave he will leave
Much like what we’re assuming is Helen’s situation, she didn’t own the house they lived in or have any leg to stand on take the house from him. When he said the relationship was over she refused to leave and seemed more disappointed to have to give up material possession than the relationship.
I imagine Helen knows about Chet’s cheating and she puts up and shuts up because it suits her way of life.

Reactions: 5
If he’s having babies with someone else and really doesn’t want to be with her he would move out and deal with the house/finances in a way his children don’t suffer. Or he could feed both women a load of lies and have the best of both worlds. It’s wild how many women believe it to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Much like what we’re assuming is Helen’s situation, she didn’t own the house they lived in or have any leg to stand on take the house from him. When he said the relationship was over she refused to leave and seemed more disappointed to have to give up material possession than the relationship.
I imagine Helen knows about Chet’s cheating and she puts up and shuts up because it suits her way of life.
I know this thread isn’t about you but since we are all just waiting, I’m sure people won’t mind a little derail. Just reading your other post and I don’t understand but wanted to know - so your now partner had a partner and kids, and was sleeping with you? And you got pregnant three times whilst he was still playing happy families?Or have I read it completely wrong?

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but any woman or man that get with someone knowing they have a partner and children regardless of what you’ve been told your a low person in my eyes. That’s my view no hate on anyone personally

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but any woman or man that get with someone knowing they have a partner and children regardless of what you’ve been told your a low person in my eyes. That’s my view no hate on anyone personally
This!

It causes so much tit and unnecessary damage to the kids, speaking as someone who’s dad played away whilst also having no intention of leaving the family home! How you can put another man/woman before your kids (or their kids) is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
#cheatgate 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry but I fully agree, I can't bare cheats, the one who has a partner and the other woman/man are equally as bad as each other in my eyes. No matter what your fed or told doesn't make it right, nor should it be a way of making yourself feel OK with what you did.

No hate - just my opinion before I get jumped on for those who have been in that situation!

Reactions: 14
I know this thread isn’t about you but since we are all just waiting, I’m sure people won’t mind a little derail. Just reading your other post and I don’t understand but wanted to know - so your now partner had a partner and kids, and was sleeping with you? And you got pregnant three times whilst he was still playing happy families?Or have I read it completely wrong?
No, we were both single - friends with benefits and had two children. Absolutely no interest in being in a relationship but honestly the best of friends, two people could not be closer without actually being together. Loved each other so much but just not in love if that makes sense. After the birth of our second he met a girl, to which our sex life stopped immediately, still very close and seeing his children every single day. They were engaged and pregnant very quickly and initially very happy it seemed on the surface. When I began dating someone new, myself and the father of my children both realised what we wanted was each other. Luckily I was in no way tied down and was able to have a clean cut with the guy I had been seeing, it wasn’t as simple as that for him, but when he told me they were over and he was trying to leave I 100% believed him.
We have an 11 year old girl together
9 year old boy together
He has a 6 year old son with his ex
We have a 5 year boy together (6 in January)
And a 3 year old girl together.

#cheatgate 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry but I fully agree, I can't bare cheats, the one who has a partner and the other woman/man are equally as bad as each other in my eyes. No matter what your fed or told doesn't make it right, nor should it be a way of making yourself feel OK with what you did.

No hate - just my opinion before I get jumped on for those who have been in that situation!
No hate at all. I honestly beat myself up as a “home-wrecker” when we were in the thick of it, but yes what was easier to come to terms with was knowing that she was in love with his wallet and not him and that’s the only reason she wanted to stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No, we were both single - friends with benefits and had two children. Absolutely no interest in being in a relationship but honestly the best of friends, two people could not be closer without actually being together. Loved each other so much but just not in love if that makes sense. After the birth of our second he met a girl, to which our sex life stopped immediately, still very close and seeing his children every single day. They were engaged and pregnant very quickly and initially very happy it seemed on the surface. When I began dating someone new, myself and the father of my children both realised what we wanted was each other. Luckily I was in no way tied down and was able to have a clean cut with the guy I had been seeing, it wasn’t as simple as that for him, but when he told me they were over and he was trying to leave I 100% believed him.
We have an 11 year old girl together
9 year old boy together
He has a 6 year old son with his ex
We have a 5 year boy together (6 in January)
And a 3 year old girl together.

No hate at all. I honestly beat myself up as a “home-wrecker” when we were in the thick of it, but yes what was easier to come to terms with was knowing that she was in love with his wallet and not him and that’s the only reason she wanted to stay.
Does he still see his 6 year old from that relationship ? how are things now between all the adults

Reactions: 2
Robotlady to get her own thread she’s sooo much more interesting than Chet and Helen and the trio of ballys

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does he still see his 6 year old from that relationship ? how are things now between all the adults
Yes we have him 3.5 days a week. My partner is the world’s most devoted dad and we would have him more if we were allowed. His mum is happy with the current set up as she still can very much have her own life as much as possible but also gets way over the odds in child maintenance so actually she’s quite pleased with the set up now. All adults get on, we never didn’t get on, sometimes Christmases and birthdays can be hard because he’s only with us every other year but he comes with us away on holiday and we’ve even paid for his mum to take him away as she did once claim that she was worried he would favour us because we can provide more and he’s young and doesn’t understand. We paid for a holiday just the two of them. We wouldn’t ever want him to favour us, it’s important he’s close to his mum, we love him entirely and he’s with her 50% of the time so of course he needs to know his mum loves him as much as we do.
We buy uniforms, pay for trips and clubs. He has his own room at ours but our kids also have a den in the attic where there is enough sofa and air beds for all of them. They boys are very very close and you’ll often find one has climbed into bed to cuddle another.
Sorry to derail but “cheating” is not always black and white. My stepsons mum knew I was sleeping with her fiancé and didn’t care as long as nobody else found out and it didn’t affect her lifestyle, probably much like Helen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes we have him 3.5 days a week. My partner is the world’s most devoted dad and we would have him more if we were allowed. His mum is happy with the current set up as she still can very much have her own life as much as possible but also gets way over the odds in child maintenance so actually she’s quite pleased with the set up now. All adults get on, we never didn’t get on, sometimes Christmases and birthdays can be hard because he’s only with us every other year but he comes with us away on holiday and we’ve even paid for his mum to take him away as she did once claim that she was worried he would favour us because we can provide more and he’s young and doesn’t understand. We paid for a holiday just the two of them. We wouldn’t ever want him to favour us, it’s important he’s close to his mum, we love him entirely and he’s with her 50% of the time so of course he needs to know his mum loves him as much as we do.
We buy uniforms, pay for trips and clubs. He has his own room at ours but our kids also have a den in the attic where there is enough sofa and air beds for all of them. They boys are very very close and you’ll often find one has climbed into bed to cuddle another.
Sorry to derail but “cheating” is not always black and white. My stepsons mum knew I was sleeping with her fiancé and didn’t care as long as nobody else found out and it didn’t affect her lifestyle, probably much like Helen.
That last bit of mental - but thank you for sharing your story with us x

Reactions: 2
Did you not worry about him doing the same to you one day?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.