Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she knows he ain't faithful. She's not stupid 3+ kids gets you 20% of their earnings if they broke up lol

Reactions: 12
Surely she knows he ain't faithful. She's not stupid 3+ kids gets you 20% of their earnings if they broke up lol
yeah she must know surely!!? Awful though and the kids too how could you do that to them 😢 if it’s all true obviously!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she questions him on it? Like the last time this happened. Wonder if she actually says anything or just ignores it

Reactions: 6
My main concern is that he's actually able to shag other women with that stinking hair 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If it’s true (this has been said before & nothings ever been addressed) ellun I think is the type to turn a blind eye to it. She’s too dependent on Chet & whole set up of 3 kids with the same dad, loving family home etc is what she’s dreamed of. She couldn’t bare to be a single mum, that doesn’t fit in on instagram 😂

Reactions: 17
I’m getting impatient waiting for chet to post even tho we won’t see the baby or know the name for weeks but not like him to not post for so long, I hope everything ok I’m sure it is

Reactions: 9
I dunno why but I always automatically think the worst when celebrities/influencers post that they are in labour/having the baby but then go silent 😆 At the very least you could make a post saying everyone is safe & sound seeing as you share so much of your life anyway 😆🤨

Reactions: 5
If they call the baby Peach, knowing well that people use that emoji to represent an arse, I'll be done for 😂 🍑

Reactions: 8
I dunno why but I always automatically think the worst when celebrities/influencers post that they are in labour/having the baby but then go silent 😆 At the very least you could make a post saying everyone is safe & sound seeing as you share so much of your life anyway 😆🤨
Yes - This most recently happened with Lauren Goodger on her thread. She had been SM silent for a few days and unfortunately her little girl was stillborn.

I can say Chet has been active (DMs..) on Instagram several times a day since posting the photo of Helen, which I think he’s unlikely to do if something bad has happened. I think they’re probably just amping up the anticipation or her c section got delayed.

As for the allegations of cheating. I’m almost sure Helen would at least mention it to him, even if it’s a casual “Someone’s saying this on IG”. But I agree, I think she’s the type to constantly let that kind of behavior slide time & time again.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Let’s be fair , this mysterious woman is one of many . He plays away and egg spends his money.

I was a married mans bit on the side , yes I know it’s crappy and yes I have grown up since then , but I never once wished I was the wife at home. I never wished he would pick me to commit too as id been on the other side and know how men like that operate . He was quite clear that they slept in separate rooms and she looked after the kids , she found out about previous affairs and never left . She would have sex when she wanted another child and that was it . She was just like egg , looked down on others and posts constantly on social media about how wealthy they are .

It gave me a real insight to how tit men can be and also how little women settle for . She would text him from another room Asking him to pay for stuff . Weird set up . I suspect it’s the same for chet and egg.

The sex was great and exciting but would I do it again? Absolutely not . Lesson learnt from my part but will he stop having affairs ? Nope . Will egg leave ? Also nope. Money is the biggest draw here .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Let’s be fair , this mysterious woman is one of many . He plays away and egg spends his money.

I was a married mans bit on the side , yes I know it’s crappy and yes I have grown up since then , but I never once wished I was the wife at home. I never wished he would pick me to commit too as id been on the other side and know how men like that operate . He was quite clear that they slept in separate rooms and she looked after the kids , she found out about previous affairs and never left . She would have sex when she wanted another child and that was it . She was just like egg , looked down on others and posts constantly on social media about how wealthy they are .

It gave me a real insight to how tit men can be and also how little women settle for . She would text him from another room Asking him to pay for stuff . Weird set up . I suspect it’s the same for chet and egg.

The sex was great and exciting but would I do it again? Absolutely not . Lesson learnt from my part but will he stop having affairs ? Nope . Will egg leave ? Also nope. Money is the biggest draw here .
And that’s what he was telling you so you would sleep with him. His poor wife probably had a very different story to tell. I don’t understand how so many people fall for this, not necessarily meaning you but it’s the classic tale cheating men tell the other woman and in most cases it’s not true

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.