Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a nob and she’s not relatable or realistic in any way, shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s just a nob and she’s not relatable or realistic in any way, shape or form.

I agree, I dunno what Chet sees in her seriously 🤷‍♀️🤣I’m not talking about looks I’m talking about personality she’s dry !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly I love my kids and currently in maternity leave but I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than being a sahm like you need to have another purpose in this world apart from just being a mum in my eyes not everyone will share this opinion. Maybe I’m just cruel 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly I love my kids and currently in maternity leave but I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than being a sahm like you need to have another purpose in this world apart from just being a mum in my eyes not everyone will share this opinion. Maybe I’m just cruel 🤣
This is me, I adore my kids, obsessed with them but also count going to work as a break half the time :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is me, I adore my kids, obsessed with them but also count going to work as a break half the time :ROFLMAO:
exactly!! It’s about having an identity other than I’m a mum who is with my kids 24/7. So so important for our mental health

Reactions: 4
I share it. I was so grateful to get a job and become me again. And not just fredrina’s mummy (not real name 😆)

Reactions: 4
Of he’s liked it
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 look who’s liked it. Don’t agree with the weight gain comments but she’s 1000 miles from what she was 4 years ago
bleeping hell we was fucked when we was banging 🤣🤣🤣 it’s clear he still does it!!

Reactions: 3
I don't agree with the comments about her weight. She's hardly "fat" she's pregnant and you gain weight and swell in pregnancy she slims straight back down after anyway. Wearing her hair the way she does doesn't help her plus the filler in her cheeks make her face look fat.

Reactions: 15
Maybe I’m old fashioned but there’s no way I would spend 250 quid on a Christmas tree without speaking to my other half about it and I work full time and pay half of the bills 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m old fashioned but there’s no way I would spend 250 quid on a Christmas tree without speaking to my other half about it and I work full time and pay half of the bills 😂😂
She’s a piss taker that’s why she thinks It’s acceptable to splash like anything because she has his children but god forbid Chet goes on a lads holiday she starts putting her parts on 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry but what c**t buys a new artificial Christmas tree every year, and spending over £200 on it the birds a idiot way to much money then sense I hope the kids rip it to pieces

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“People using comfort buying as a means of control during a time in which they have so little may find they need to spend more and more to maintain the emotional “runner's high” they used to achieve with smaller purchases. This can quickly turn into a slippery financial–and emotional–slope.”

“Emotional spending is when you buy something you may not need to ease your emotions. These emotions could range from stress and sadness to happiness and celebration. Emotional spending can also be categorized as impulse spending — these purchases are in-the-moment decisions to buy something unneeded or out of budget.”

Maybe she’s deeply saddened by her lonely life as a housewife, doing the occasion ad for hellurrrrr fresh, so she spends her baby daddy’s money - another area where she has zero control because he does as he bleeping pleases 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.