Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who would happily have 2 Christmas trees (if my kitchen was as big as hers) 🙈

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m old fashioned but there’s no way I would spend 250 quid on a Christmas tree without speaking to my other half about it and I work full time and pay half of the bills 😂😂
Chet 100% knew about the new Christmas tree, he’s probably the one who done the transaction but he loves to brag about Ellen spending ‘his’ money - it’s his thing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg does anyone remember when they had ohshurns gender reveal and egg was screaming jumping up and down because she got a Gucci changing bag 🤣🤣🤮🤣CRINGEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The audacity of Helen putting up a child safety video though 😂 I didn’t think she would have the smallest clue that babies and children need keepinh safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get all the hate for being a SAHM on this thread!
It’s the fact she just does nothinnnnnng lol. Both her kids are at nursery, she has a cleaner, and has zero hobbies or a job. Nothing for herself at all. She’s just Chet’s baby mama 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the fact she just does nothinnnnnng lol. Both her kids are at nursery, she has a cleaner, and has zero hobbies or a job. Nothing for herself at all. She’s just Chet’s baby mama 🙃
I agree with this , it’s not like she is an actual stay at home mum because that’s bloody hard work. It’s how she farms her kids out to anyone else , has a cleaner and spends chets money all day to just feel any kind of happiness . Yes she crowns babies out but is she a true stay at home mum? Nope . She adds to the stigma

• Heart
I agree with this , it’s not like she is an actual stay at home mum because that’s bloody hard work. It’s how she farms her kids out to anyone else , has a cleaner and spends chets money all day to just feel any kind of happiness . Yes she crowns babies out but is she a true stay at home mum? Nope . She adds to the stigma
All she does is walk around like some egg head spending Chets money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She has the followers to be able to make big money from Instagram which she doesn’t do so must the option to pick and choose which ads she wants to do. Faded obviously makes enough to keep the whole family comfortable. Why wouldn’t she just be a sahm? And tbh if I had the money I’d get a cleaner in once a week too 🤣

She has the followers to be able to make big money from Instagram which she doesn’t do so must the option to pick and choose which ads she wants to do. Faded obviously makes enough to keep the whole family comfortable. Why wouldn’t she just be a sahm? And tbh if I had the money I’d get a cleaner in once a week too 🤣
Lol then she should be real then and stop the whole best mummy in the world stuff it’s draining to see let alone fake your life and your relationship 🤣plus why hasn’t Chet put a ring on it? 👀 makes you wonder 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
not one person on this thread would turn down the chance to have a weekly cleaner 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol then she should be real then and stop the whole best mummy in the world stuff it’s draining to see let alone fake your life and your relationship 🤣plus why hasn’t Chet put a ring on it? 👀 makes you wonder 🤣
Do you want her to post that she’s a tit mum and her relationship is a shambles just to make you feel better? 🤣 because who the duck would do that?

Maybe he hasn’t ‘put a ring on it’ as he’s a giant man child? Who knows.

From what I can see she barely posts anything anymore, we don’t really see what she does everyday anymore.

Reactions: 7
Do you want her to post that she’s a tit mum and her relationship is a shambles just to make you feel better? 🤣 because who the duck would do that?

From what I can see she barely posts anything anymore, we don’t really see what she does everyday anymore.
I wouldn’t call someone who owns their on clothing brand a man child 🤷‍♀️All I see is a hard working man who gets slated for having boxes and shoes when clearly chets the bread winner 🤷‍♀️

Also we don’t see what ellun does everyday because she doesn’t do anything but shop in m&s and brag about things she’s bought meanwhile the rest of us are living in a crisis, that’s why she doesn’t post anymore because she’s been called out for a rubbish content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We know that the cleaner is only once a week, and Elvis doesn’t go to nursery yet. From what we see I assume Ocean might go 3 days a week? Which I think is fair enough as it will help with her development massively. She’s definitely not the best mum in the world but I really don’t think she deserves all the tit she gets, as parents her and Chet should be a team but clearly for them that means he does very little for the kids bar finance the household.

He’s definitely a man child, just a man child with a job 🤣 He works a couple of days a week then swans off all weekend

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.