Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those were the days! The step by step guide how to do the washing and how she makes a bed 😂😂😂
‘down south Helen’ wouldn’t be seen dead shopping at Asda now 😂 in fact, she would cringe at her old self for recommending Asda’s own washing powder & fabric conditioner 😂😂 she’s way too upper class for that now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘down south Helen’ wouldn’t be seen dead shopping at Asda now 😂 in fact, she would cringe at her old self for recommending Asda’s own washing powder & fabric conditioner 😂😂 she’s way too upper class for that now!
I love how she’s always at m&s and Chet is loving life at home bargains lol 😂. She was grafting that Asda deal like hinch , remember when she painted the cleaning cupboard under the stairs ? Never been opened since 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she’s always at m&s and Chet is loving life at home bargains lol 😂. She was grafting that Asda deal like hinch , remember when she painted the cleaning cupboard under the stairs ? Never been opened since 🤣
Only opens for the cleaners 🤣Chet is so down to Earth I’ve only ever followed him never egg she’s fake I have two children of my own I know what it’s like I dunno who she’s creating this fake mummy content for🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She thinks shopping at M&S makes her look rich… all she’s good for is bragging about spending her fella’s money & popping kids out every 5 minutes - what a life 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder what they think of Marnie doing OF and if Chet subscribes ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what they think of Marnie doing OF and if Chet subscribes ?!?!
Helen will definitely tune in to get some tips 😂

My fav egghead hack was the sofa cleaning with washing up liquid 💀💀💀💀 think she needs to whip that one out for her kitchen sofas

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i was gonna put my xmas tree up today but i simply cannot without Helen’s step to step guide on how to put up a christmas tree 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any updates on the family dispute saga (with Casey and marnie VS Chet and Ellen)?
I think Marnie said on a Q&A (probably written by herself) that they’re ‘very different people’ or something along the lines. But I’m sure it’s because Casey zoomed in on Helen’s tits on his IG story whilst they were all out pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just had a look at her “Private account” and the second embarrassment hit hard 🤦🏽‍♀️
Is it on insta? 😂 is she actually doing OF how cringe … why do they all decide to do this like there’s not a whole internet with them nude for years upon years.

Reactions: 2
Good luck driving 3 kids round in that Audi Chet! I noticed Helen is still driving around in a fiat 500! Best get something sorted before number 3 arrives

Reactions: 7
Good luck driving 3 kids round in that Audi Chet! I noticed Helen is still driving around in a fiat 500! Best get something sorted before number 3 arrives

I thought she ordered a new car like a month ago?! Chet was like nah duck this buy your own car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.