Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think it's adhd I genuinely think it's poor diet and lack of authority at home. She knows she can get away with it.
I was bought up to respect everything I felt really sorry for his dad he was obviously excited to get something for the kids and chet is standing laughing because they've broken it.
It's not easy being a parent I get that but Jesus they've just blasted them full on over insta for everyone to unfortunately judge
I dunno I think it could be adhd , I saw a post a few weeks ago from
chet mentioning he had it or someone tagged him in an adhd post and he reposted . I can’t remember . ADHD isn’t a bad thing , it’s better the earlier it’s diagnosed to monitor . One of my best friends was diagnosed at age of 34 and so much in our childhood makes sense now . She feels so much better knowing why she is the way she is . Ocean is a brat but I do think there is something going on there that’s not quite the norm.

Reactions: 1
Why do they (& Casey + Marnie) think their kids are like EXTRA BEAUTIFUL? We all think our kids are ofc, but it’s constantly a “wow look at him” especially with Elvis & Rox 👀 They’re all just such regular looking kids, and I actually do not think Ocean or Oax are that cute tbh, ocean reminds me of a beluga whale because of her mothers huge inherited egg head and oax just looks like a baby?? Maybe I’m a pos for saying that but yea, I cannot fathom their weird fascination with their kids being like models or something. He’s hair he’s hair constantly with Elvis like ok we get it Helen does the curly girl method on his ginger rats nest calm down 😩
duck me a beluga whale 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But I totally agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they (& Casey + Marnie) think their kids are like EXTRA BEAUTIFUL? We all think our kids are ofc, but it’s constantly a “wow look at him” especially with Elvis & Rox 👀 They’re all just such regular looking kids, and I actually do not think Ocean or Oax are that cute tbh, ocean reminds me of a beluga whale because of her mothers huge inherited egg head and oax just looks like a baby?? Maybe I’m a pos for saying that but yea, I cannot fathom their weird fascination with their kids being like models or something. He’s hair he’s hair constantly with Elvis like ok we get it Helen does the curly girl method on his ginger rats nest calm down 😩

And just when I think that this thread is deadddd here is what we’re all too scared to say anymore 😂😂😂

Anyone else see Helen flying out of the way of the Xmas shoot earlier it was fuckin hilarious I don’t know why it made me laugh so much 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t this a Chet and Helen thread? All this talk about toddlers’ looks is grim

I can’t get my head around parents begging their kids for things to wash like just take it and put the thing in the wash it’s odd how they go on, and if she is exclusively breastfeeding according to her many long posts.. why was she showing everyone how to wash bottles last week 💆🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can’t get my head around parents begging their kids for things to wash like just take it and put the thing in the wash it’s odd how they go on, and if she is exclusively breastfeeding according to her many long posts.. why was she showing everyone how to wash bottles last week 💆🏽‍♀️
She’ll quit in the first week, lol. She forgets when she ‘breastfed ocean for 3 months’ she also didn’t have other kids, especially young ones. She said she didn’t realize ocean feeding for a long time was normal????? Eh??? Her midwife would have told her how normal it all is. Nothing wrong with formula and nothing wrong with boob. She just wants to be seen as the perfect mum

Reactions: 4
She’ll quit in the first week, lol. She forgets when she ‘breastfed ocean for 3 months’ she also didn’t have other kids, especially young ones. She said she didn’t realize ocean feeding for a long time was normal????? Eh??? Her midwife would have told her how normal it all is. Nothing wrong with formula and nothing wrong with boob. She just wants to be seen as the perfect mum
The whole act with her is so strange I don’t get it she must think people are so dim to belive her cos surely people see what we see and think wtf is she on here with the perfect mammy act, can’t get over them breaking the dvd after 30 seconds and Chet laughing like it’s funny.
I can so see why Casey don’t want them near his kids tbh.

The whole act with her is so strange I don’t get it she must think people are so dim to belive her cos surely people see what we see and think wtf is she on here with the perfect mammy act, can’t get over them breaking the dvd after 30 seconds and Chet laughing like it’s funny.
I can so see why Casey don’t want them near his kids tbh.
I doubt rox is any better to be honest, the kid ignores any sense of authority too

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep saying she breastfed ocean for 3 months, more like 3 weeks 😂. Hope she goes back to her advice when she’s had the baby, she’s boring compared to those days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep saying she breastfed ocean for 3 months, more like 3 weeks 😂. Hope she goes back to her advice when she’s had the baby, she’s boring compared to those days
Amen! Bring back the old Helen who used to tell us which Asda washing powder smelt the best, and that her toilet water was pink 😂😂 if you know, you know 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’ll give up breastfeeding when she realises her newborn won’t let her clock off at 6pm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really annoys me how with helens following she could be using it to create content and her own income, hi Helen stop spending all of chets money we all see it for what it is!

Not Chet putting an egg on ohhhhhshurrnnnnn 🤣😂😂😂
She’ll give up breastfeeding when she realises her newborn won’t let her clock off at 6pm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Having a planned c-section, does she think that is easier than giving birth naturally? Egg head lives in a dream world no wonder Chet is always out lol

Reactions: 8
Having a planned c-section, does she think that is easier than giving birth naturally? Egg head lives in a dream world no wonder Chet is always out lol
Her births with Ocean and Elvis weren’t straight forward, I’m sure Elvis was a medical assisted delivery but a consultant has agreed to a planned csection she obviously has a valid reason so yes a planned csection would be easier (for Ellen)
My planned Csection was easier than my other 2 straight forward births - no contractions, was lovely 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
My planned c section was much easier than two natural births!

Reactions: 3
Her births with Ocean and Elvis weren’t straight forward, I’m sure Elvis was a medical assisted delivery but a consultant has agreed to a planned csection she obviously has a valid reason so yes a planned csection would be easier (for Ellen)
My planned Csection was easier than my other 2 straight forward births - no contractions, was lovely 🤣🤣
well, what I can tell you is Chet will be in some rave Christmas time and egg wil be at home recovering from her “planned” csection.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amen! Bring back the old Helen who used to tell us which Asda washing powder smelt the best, and that her toilet water was pink 😂😂 if you know, you know 😂😂
Those were the days! The step by step guide how to do the washing and how she makes a bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.