Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how elvis doesn’t listen to them at all when they say his name. He’s just in a world of his own? No eye contact. And doesn’t speak or say much for his age?
I was going to say he doesn’t even blink when they say his name, it’s as if words just go straight through him 😕

Reactions: 3
Please bear in mind, although both of their speech is odd for me because of their annunciation or lack of, Elvis really does seem to be competing for attention. Ocean is very very… feral, lol, and I can really imagine he doesn’t get the attention he deserves because she has to be front & center. A lot of Elvis’ behavior could simply be due to that, even his speech (especially if the other 3 members of his family cannot speak) He appears to be a really sweet & placid toddler too, so he could just have a naturally quieter personality! A new baby due in a couple of months isn’t going to do Elvis any favors, either.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
100% just get left alone 🤯 blows my mind! My son is 4 days younger than ocean I couldn’t leave him alone Like this. Maybe I’m a paroniod mum but yeh he’s always in sight
My little one is a few months younger and he’d do a lot worse than draw on the walls if I ever left him, he’s a whirlwind 🌪

Reactions: 4
The bleeping W replacement on here KILLS me 😭 I read everything in Chet’s voice the second I see a W

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but the state of elvis pushchair in that last story
It’s filthy for someone who is obsessed with cleaning and couldn’t go a day without hand sanitiser when ocean was born

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does a brand like Faded who has never produced trainers or been know to create footwear charge £110 for their first pair?! You can get a quality pair of branded trainers for that much 🤯

Reactions: 8
Why does a brand like Faded who has never produced trainers or been know to create footwear charge £110 for their first pair?! You can get a quality pair of branded trainers for that much 🤯
They look like bad AF1 knock offs.

Reactions: 5
Basically just a copycat dunk for the same price as well? If you’re guna copy a shoe at least make it cheaper 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Why is she boating about her Christmas bedding from next for £22 each she got to be a twit does she not get some people are struggling, also I’ve just brought my kids Christmas bedding for £5 from studio and it’s personalised does this idiot not shop around

Reactions: 15
Those trainers really are awful. They are they type of trainers that would’ve got kids bullied at my high school because they look like they’re from Primark or Shoe Zone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Those trainers really are awful. They are they type of trainers that would’ve got kids bullied at my high school because they look like they’re from Primark or Shoe Zone.
Shoe zone 🤣 I never see anyone in there but that chain is still standing strongb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG the throw back photos chet shared of the raves that’s where I met him 😭 nearly bleeping died I tell ya 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because there are idiots out there that will pay that for the trainers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.