Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoe zone 🤣 I never see anyone in there but that chain is still standing strongb
honestly convinced they must clean money or something because no way, with all the shops that have closed down, are shoe zone doing that well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
honestly convinced they must clean money or something because no way, with all the shops that have closed down, are shoe zone doing that well 🤣
Yeah I agree 🤣 I’ve been in and never seen a queue or anything in there . Suspicious business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m just using that term loosely, I just mean he’s hardly away 8-10 hours doing hard labor, he has quite an easy, relaxed job because he owns the company and probably has a stream of people doing 99% of the work for him. Obviously he’s the sole earner, and obviously he pays for all that she & those kids have. BUT regardless of how hard or not he works, to then basically live a single life in return for paying your partner, is incredibly toxic!

Do you honestly think owing a company is an easy and relaxed job 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you honestly think owing a company is an easy and relaxed job 👀
I’m sure it comes with its challenges like anything else, but I highly doubt someone with his level of intelligence is involved with the day to day running of it, and he definitely has more free time than most people working a full time job

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Definitely realllllllly hard to set up but now that it’s set up I bet Chet has it easy.. he’s prob just involved in promotions and final say type stuff… he has people now to do the hard work for him

Reactions: 3
Unrelated but with Chet’s new shoe empire, it reminded me - Does anyone remember when Ellun went to get Ocean’s feet measured and it turned out she had been squashing her into shoes like 3 sizes too small? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahh when she introduced us all to getting our children’s feet measured at Clarks. Those were the days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unrelated but with Chet’s new shoe empire, it reminded me - Does anyone remember when Ellun went to get Ocean’s feet measured and it turned out she had been squashing her into shoes like 3 sizes too small? 😂😂😂
I swear she still does because every video with Ocean wearing those wellies they look tiny on her, like they are to small in proportion to her body.
Also those trainers chets made are shite! They look like there outa Stacey solomans primark range 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t Helen get a slow cooker a few weeks ago? I hoped we were all in for a treat about the beautiful healthy meals she was making, but instead the kids are still living off pan au chocolat & jugs of gravy 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does his new twaiiiners look like something you can get from sports direct for 10.99

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ellun perfec full time mum clock off at 6pm M&S is life, gonna be breastfeeding a demanding newborn with two feral toddlers wreaking havoc 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ellun perfec full time mum clock off at 6pm M&S is life, gonna be breastfeeding a demanding newborn with two feral toddlers wreaking havoc 😩
How’s she gonna clock off at 6pm when the baybehhh is gonna be exclusively breastfed? 😂 can’t wait to see how long this lasts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.