Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha those names are hilarious. They are pretty much (with the odd exception) awful!! Is Navy really a serious suggestion for a name. What the actual duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha those names are hilarious. They are pretty much (with the odd exception) awful!! Is Navy really a serious suggestion for a name. What the actual duck!
she has an ocean and Elvis, I have zero faith in beluga 3.0’s name

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Navy I think is lovely but I’ve seen someone on insta with a Nayvii 😶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder when Helen will remove the bleuu from her profile. Doesn’t she think she’s too upmarket for all that now?

Reactions: 9
There’s an influencer who has boy/girl twins named Navy (short for Naevia 🤮) and Bohdi (spelled wrong 🤮).

Reactions: 1
Them name suggestions 😩 also all the comments saying Bleu has to be the middle name 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many people suggesting River it would be ridiculous having Ocean and Wiver can you imagine.

I really hope they don’t ruin Monroe and call if that cos all I can hear is Monwowe or monruuuow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are the people trolling cos so many Riva-rose, Ruby-rose and a Marilyn all I hear when I read wks Wiva Wose Windy wose Mawelwyn I just don’t think folks are taking both of their speech impediments into considerwation at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone should’ve suggested Beluga 🤣🤣 Ocean, Elvis and Beluga has a nice ring lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are the people trolling cos so many Riva-rose, Ruby-rose and a Marilyn all I hear when I read wks Wiva Wose Windy wose Mawelwyn I just don’t think folks are taking both of their speech impediments into considerwation at all.
‘i’m just making mawelwyn some cuwwy and wice in my air fwyer’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahhhhh why did I hear it in his voice though and can’t even think about how she would say it 😩😭😂
I can’t imagine Ocean, Elvis and Monroe it doesn’t flow the need something short and matches I would go for a J name if I was them. It has to be tit to match the other 2 though don’t it can’t have Orrrchun Ellowwwvis and Emma or something normal gotta be like Baaige
‘i’m just making mawelwyn some cuwwy and wice in my air fwyer’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.