Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she ask people what u pack in a hospital bag for a planed C section I’ve never had one but surely it the same stuff u would pack when having a baby regardless of the delivery but I could be wrong
I read it as an opportunity to see if she will get anything #gifted to her

Reactions: 11
Tbh she’s probs going to be in shorter when having a planned section than a natural labour & birth! A c section they will want her out the next day. It’s not rocket science Helen, it’s your third.

Reactions: 4
How many lights do you reckon Helen gets on her tree? She's not really mentioned it tbh, I think it might be 2,000 but I think she could probably get more :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally we can all put our trees up now Helen has shown us how to do it again this year! I mean how would we ever have known how to put lights on a tree without our Helen eh 💁‍♀️ can't wait for the videos chet will show of ocean hanging off it right up the top with the star and elvis using it as a ladder to sit on the window ledge

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally we can all put our trees up now Helen has shown us how to do it again this year! I mean how would we ever have known how to put lights on a tree without our Helen eh 💁‍♀️ can't wait for the videos chet will show of ocean hanging off it right up the top with the star and elvis using it as a ladder to sit on the window ledge
I will never get over her telling us to separate the branches on a tree 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
QUOTE="watermelon sugar, post: 12798641, member: 98478"
what’s helen’s favourite christmas song?

I don’t cware about the pwesents undernweath the Cwistmas Twee 🎄
I don't need to hang my M&S stocking there upon the fwyer pwace 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What to pack in a c section bag.. you've had two kids, you know exactly what to pack. People have emergency c sections with a "natural birth bag". Beggy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Ket ever build anything ? Can’t even put together the new babies furniture 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I had the money I'd pay them to build my tit to. No bigger argument in my house than when we are trying to build furniture!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.