Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone on here say it was a poor bed choice last time when they went for cream/white whatever it was 😂 clearly they were right!
everything in that house will be black soon because people keep pointing out how grubby her beige furniture is getting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has no taste at all, the interior is just thrown together based on whatever she’s seen on Instagram. The black in the living room is horrible. They could have that house gorgeous - they should get an interior designer in since they seem to have money to burn!

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t the logical thing to do to paint the room before the new big arse bed goes up? Backwards as usual

She has decorated that house horrifically. I’ve said it before but the hallway is the most ugly thing I’ve seen like duck knows what that muddy water color is she’s put on the paneling. Just a bland ‘flat’ house. I was always told “A house should reflect who lives in it” obvi Egg is beige as duck but it should be full of color etc for the kids. Still really irks me that she just has blinds everywhere and not a single curtain paired with if PUT CURTAINS UP ELLLLLLUN, IT’LL MAKE YOUR ROOMS LOOK NICER.

She has decorated that house horrifically. I’ve said it before but the hallway is the most ugly thing I’ve seen like duck knows what that muddy water color is she’s put on the paneling. Just a bland ‘flat’ house. I was always told “A house should reflect who lives in it” obvi Egg is beige as duck but it should be full of color etc for the kids. Still really irks me that she just has blinds everywhere and not a single curtain paired with if PUT CURTAINS UP ELLLLLLUN, IT’LL MAKE YOUR ROOMS LOOK NICER.
It suits her to a tee. She has no style herself, dresses her kids without any interest in what they look like, so I'm not surprised the house looks like tit too. Chet then is so image focused, they're polar opposites in that respect.

Reactions: 7
Just seen the new bed jfc it’s odious 🫣 can’t wait to see what shade of beige or white they paint the room.

I genuinely feel sorry for little Elvis, barely gets any attention now because of Belucean and there’s gonna be a new baby in a few weeks, poor kid.

Reactions: 4
His latest story 😭 I would be livid! He has done her dirty there. Her feet are nice & clean as well 🖤

Reactions: 3
Why does egg keep painting her house?? Is it to show us she is actually busy.. bleeping lazy idiot with nothing going for herself but spending chets money, uneducated twit.

• Haha
His latest story 😭 I would be livid! He has done her dirty there. Her feet are nice & clean as well 🖤
I’m sure he’s had a few baddies in that position this year 🤣find it funny how he’s back home now winter time time to settle down with ya mrs again no more festivals at this time ah year🤣🤣🤣🤣

Out with the beige I bet she’s been reading on here she’s so bleeping fake even when Chet puts her on his stories she just comes across as FAKE. Caged egg head

Can’t even be bothered to get a job or actually work on something for herself.. I mean who would want to collaborate with someone who attacked another female.. vile 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's pregnant and he wants her to wear thongs 😂 Sorry but granny pants ftw😂

• Sick
  • Haha
FFS she’s asking for name suggestions? Lmao. I’m suuuure she’s been reading here, maybe one of us guessed the name 🤣 still aiming for Wendy tbh

• Haha
So you’ve come to vent on tattle? That was your first thought… seems legit 😂😂♥
Maybe she got pumped and dumped by the man child

Has she gone again? Aww I really wanted to know what she was so angry about 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.