Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Through all this is genuinely thought Marnie could be behind these new members 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing worse than someone who comes on insinuating they’ve got tea then says duck all

Reactions: 15
Nothing worse than someone who comes on insinuating they’ve got tea then says duck all
It’s like when people post a hospital selfie or tag their location as the hospital like ffs, then it turns out they just had 3 days of diarrhea and are dehydrated or some bs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All I see when I watch Helen is Robbie Rotten out of Lazy town 🤭 why is her face shaped that way! Actually never seen anything like it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nahhhh why is she promoting that bassinet claiming it helped Elvis sleep?? No it didn’t. Ellun, we all remember you complaining he never slept 😆 She comes across SO fkn dumb as well. “Never had a rocking chair but I think it would be so good to nurse in it and help baby sleep”.

Hate to admit it but tbh I’d definitely get dicked down by Chet, as long as he didn’t speak at all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like when people post a hospital selfie or tag their location as the hospital like ffs, then it turns out they just had 3 days of diarrhea and are dehydrated or some bs
Or when someone comments on their post, what's up hun?' and they reply, I'll inbox you babezZZz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And why didn’t she keep it since he’s only 3 ffs. she did use one with him I remember.
Nahhhh why is she promoting that bassinet claiming it helped Elvis sleep?? No it didn’t. Ellun, we all remember you complaining he never slept 😆 She comes across SO fkn dumb as well. “Never had a rocking chair but I think it would be so good to nurse in it and help baby sleep”.

Hate to admit it but tbh I’d definitely get dicked down by Chet, as long as he didn’t speak at all
am

Only 2 even

Only 2 even

Reactions: 2
Why didn't she just reuse the baby stuff she had shes gonna have 10 kids so she's gonna have to use it again again. People are struggling financially and she's putting up stuff that's like £400 😱 with a stupid discount lol

I do like her thinking tho. She decorates the house from top to bottom then starts again makes sense right? Lol 😅 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😅

Reactions: 10
1st Dec 2021..." big up garage style im so over the moon..".. fast forward a year and other flooring is laid down 🤣
i mean the floors and walls don’t go here but it’s such a waste after a year to rip up flooring for new stuff

Reactions: 4
Actually do feel a bit sorry for Chet. Regardless of how hard is job is (or isn’t) at least he’s out the house being productive everyday. Then he comes home and has to make his own air fwyer meals bcos Ellun Rotten has already fed the kids a healthy meal of pastries with gravy & sugar, + she clocks off at 6pm. I can honestly imagine that the second she hears his car pulling up she’s gearing up to launch shoes at him and reel off a list of things he needs to do because she’s had a busy day shopping for M&S peas and repainting the house for the 9th time this year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.