Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling they will have a colour name.

Everyone saying about how much elvis eats have you seen how much Talia Oatways kid eats mate!!

Reactions: 6
Someone should suggest Marnie 🫶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aaron from Gshore and his bird...their thread is brutal!!
I have no idea who these people are I never watched that show cos the accents just make me want to make myself be deaf in all honesty 😂
I thought it was gonna be another sissy in law like another Marnie lool I can’t watch another pair of cunts dragging up another few ferals so gonna pass on them and their threads 😩😂

I used to love that name years ago a little girl had it in my sons nursery I found it so beautiful but that was long ago.

Reactions: 1
B
Why does she constantly say “what is” when advertising products 🤦🏽‍♀️
because neither of them can speak correctly 🤣 they’re both so illiterate, verbally & written - and their annunciation is so horrifically bad. No wonder the poor kids can’t speak

Reactions: 7
Bit late to the party but just catching up. That rissa's first post on here said something about chet being in their DMs. It was edited straight away but they definitely come across a bit bunny boilery being that obsessed with Chet

I’m dying at Chet’s advertisement reel thingie for his Faded Clubhouse. ‘where the duck are we bruv’ is it meant to be a serious ad for his serious brand 🤣

I’ve never seen chet put ‘ad’ for his business, like ever. Does he not have to do it?

Why has she ask people what u pack in a hospital bag for a planed C section I’ve never had one but surely it the same stuff u would pack when having a baby regardless of the delivery but I could be wrong

Why has she ask people what u pack in a hospital bag for a planed C section I’ve never had one but surely it the same stuff u would pack when having a baby regardless of the delivery but I could be wrong
my Sister in law had one in January (2nd baby) she literally packed the exact same stuff. Just looser clothing and non seam pants that don’t rub on the stitches

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.