Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanna go but I’ve been told they aren’t that good 😂 but I still wanna got the sex museum and look at massive dildos because I’m immature af 😂
I went to one (male and female one not just females) and I was horrified hahahah also it was so boring at the same time as it’s just staged!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve been to one many years ago went there with my girl mates we had a laugh, but I don’t understand why he is always away and off playing tennis he is single he pick and chooses when he wants to be a dad and she accept that

Reactions: 5
I went to one (male and female one not just females) and I was horrified hahahah also it was so boring at the same time as it’s just staged!
Ah ok lol I think it’s one of those things you gotta do at least once , they are so liberal in Amsterdam with the weed and red light district ....I can see why chets gone 😂

The fact that he picks these places for "work" trips makes me die! He must be pulling the turkey nose job card a lot! Shame they can both go abroad separately but can't do a family holiday and bring their kids with them.

Reactions: 16
They’re blatantly the type of couple where she sits at home being all pathetic and he goes out shagging on his “work trips” whilst she is fully aware but doesn’t question it. Some people are just weird like that, I had a mate who’s bloke worked away Mon-fri and she just kinda accepted that he was at it 😔

Reactions: 5
"Mate, film me bopping walking into this restaurant pretending I don't know I'm being filmed. I'll stand here, let me know when you're filming"
"OK mate... go"

I just can't deal with these idiots filming shite like this🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The ironic thing is, Chet shares them cringy tik toks he cringes at, but we watch his stories of him bopping down the street in the same way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.