Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny she has a clock of time for her parenting, I’m actually jealous x

Reactions: 12
But he doesn’t do the routine and put them to bed, they are always up super late messing about!!

Reactions: 16
Helens parenting stops at 6pm✨ So what we see on chets story every night at 9pm of the kids downstairs and him saying “helen put them to bed mannn” is just in our dreams then😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does egg heads parenting stop at 6pm when her two angels go to bed 7 til 7

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So chets been at work all day then has to take over at 6pm also has to pay for eventhing elun demands she doesn’t have it too bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So chets been at work all day then has to take over at 6pm also has to pay for eventhing elun demands she doesn’t have it too bad.
work all day? He spends most of his day filming himself driving, shopping at M&S and throwing trainer boxes on the floor 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m no supermum but me and my husband take turns, one washes up and sorts the kitchen out after tea and the other does bedtime routine, surely this is normal?

Also bravo to Chet for doing an hour parenting a day, here’s your badge 🌟 must be taking a break from making crusty donner meat pittas

Reactions: 7
I’m no supermum but me and my husband take turns, one washes up and sorts the kitchen out after tea and the other does bedtime routine, surely this is normal?

Also bravo to Chet for doing an hour parenting a day, here’s your badge 🌟 must be taking a break from making crusty donner meat pittas
Same here.. We usually do bedtime together with my son, but some days I ask my partner to do it alone so I can start cooking or cleaning. But I dont tell myself I stop being a mom at 19h00 😂.

Reactions: 3
Why has no one mentioned Chet in the bath screaming for Helen because of that little spider 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has no one mentioned Chet in the bath screaming for Helen because of that little spider 🤣🤣
If my boyfriend was shouting in the bath for me because of a spider and THEN uploading it to his socials for the world to know what a wimp he is too, he'd become an ex sharpish :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now she organising Ocean birthday party covering the date and venue but it looks like its 12th or 13th November

Reactions: 4
So Saturday 12th November then Helen? Not hard to work out, when her bday is the 11th and you’ve left the day visible and most of the date 🙄
FC5BA38B-B080-472E-8ADE-1C44EEDA0F43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.