Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boy/girl as long as there's coco pops around they will be fed 😂

wonder if they will filter this little Italian when it's born announce it with the Italian flag and then we sit back and wait for the ginger to shine through

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Boy/girl as long as there's coco pops around they will be fed 😂

wonder if they will filter this little Italian when it's born announce it with the Italian flag and then we sit back and wait for the ginger to shine through
I’ve always wondered do either of them actually have any Italian heritage or was it just the aesthetic of Mediterranean babies they wanted?

Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered do either of them actually have any Italian heritage or was it just the aesthetic of Mediterranean babies they wanted?
They all look very Caucasian 👀 Casey sort of looks like he could pass for Italian if he had a tan, but so could my partner - I think it’s just the dark hair & eyes. I’m not sure what their preference is for tanned babies. Is Helen actually ginger? 😂😂 In Chet’s stories yesterday I thought Orrrrrrshunnnnn was sat in the trolley because they dress that boy like a fricken girl seriously. Idk how she’s gonna cope with 3 kids, I know O goes to nursery but she is a HANDFUL, and Chet’s never there lol.

Reactions: 12
They aren’t Italian at all , they are very much Caucasian lol especially egg head . She’s the epitome of a basic white girl lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chets grandmother was half italian so his parent will be a quarter chet will be 0.00002 italian the kid is not italian 😂 but they are white with ginger hair (the kids) I mean imagine having to filter your kids and pretend they are something different

maybe Ellun got pregnant by the turkish doctor on her surgery trip at least this one may look slightly different then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap: Helen’s up the duff with baby #3, Chet’s still partying and everything is still beige. ✌👍🏼

• Haha
Someone’s feeling smug about the dummies 🤣 Is she not embarrassed that she said that Ocean hasn’t had them for months and now she’s more or less saying they have both only been dummy free for 8 days, yes that’s EIGHT days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is irrelevant but when i was in bed last night i burst out laughing at a post way back in the last thread about the kids raving in dog tit. My partner thought i’d lost the plot

• Haha
Really recommends the cutting the dummy method but tried it with Ocean months ago and obviously didnt work 😂😂 wouldnt get ahead of herself announcing to the world they’re dummy free when its been 1 night of not asking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not by any means a fan of Ellun but bloody Hell is Chet ever home for longer than a couple of days at a time? She definitely does the more than lions share of day to day with the kids and having 2 close together isn't easy (I have 2 under 2 also hunniezzzz, bathed, bottled and in bed lmao). I get that she had nights out too but this is actual days at a time... If my partner wanted to go to Ibiza, festivals and have work trips away when I was pregnant I'd expect a weekend in a spa monthly and a 24ct diamond ring at the least. He acts like an 18 year old with no responsibility. Even with enough money to buy M&S strawberries I wouldn't put up with that...

Reactions: 20
I'm not by any means a fan of Ellun but bloody Hell is Chet ever home for longer than a couple of days at a time? She definitely does the more than lions share of day to day with the kids and having 2 close together isn't easy (I have 2 under 2 also hunniezzzz, bathed, bottled and in bed lmao). I get that she had nights out too but this is actual days at a time... If my partner wanted to go to Ibiza, festivals and have work trips away when I was pregnant I'd expect a weekend in a spa monthly and a 24ct diamond ring at the least. He acts like an 18 year old with no responsibility. Even with enough money to buy M&S strawberries I wouldn't put up with that...
lmfao I died at the m&s strawberries (I shop there and it isn’t even that expensive but tbh their strawberries are actually the best)

I agree though he definitely lives the single life and it’s very odd how accepting she seems to be of it

Reactions: 11
Literally. He’s was away with faded for a couple of days at the start of the week, he stayed at home when they went to the zoo, then went to tennis when they were back and now he’s off to a festival this weekend.

I understand his work is in Manchester… but he should at least be present/engaged with the family when he’s back and he just isn’t 😑 he should WANT to do stuff with his kids

Reactions: 8
They all look very Caucasian 👀 Casey sort of looks like he could pass for Italian if he had a tan, but so could my partner - I think it’s just the dark hair & eyes. I’m not sure what their preference is for tanned babies. Is Helen actually ginger? 😂😂 In Chet’s stories yesterday I thought Orrrrrrshunnnnn was sat in the trolley because they dress that boy like a fricken girl seriously. Idk how she’s gonna cope with 3 kids, I know O goes to nursery but she is a HANDFUL, and Chet’s never there lol.
I usually just lurk here, but I have to ask what do you think Caucasian means?! It literally means white!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.