Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dead at him scraping that metal spatula round a im guessing non stick pan. I'd be fuming at my boyfriend for that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not Chet sucking up to Ellun cos he has just been on another bender lol “for my pwegnant wife”

Ellun: “Where’s the fourwk?”

Between them, their accents make me want to pour clove oil into my eyeballs 😭

New thread suggestion:

Ellun & Chet’s relationship is absolutely dire, Chets more intwested in da air fwier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Not Chet sucking up to Ellun cos he has just been on another bender lol “for my pwegnant wife”

New thread suggestion:

Ellun & Chet’s relationship is absolutely dire, Chets more intwested in da air fwier 😂
When Chet saw elluns cousin at the airport. I thought he was about to cum in his faded cargos

When Chet saw elluns cousin at the airport. I thought he was about to cum in his faded cargos
Honestly it was the most excited I’ve see him since Elvis gender reveal when he knocked his ma over and she bwoke her foot 😂😂

Also I must admit them kiddies are cute. I love the way they chug gravy. Think it’s the northern in me. No fucks given. Chug chug chug

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the lack of effort that goes into their ads 😂 we've just had a roast but we're now having pasta, like either of them are going to touch it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

New thread suggestion:

Surely it was pre-recorded if he’s just had a roast… or so don’t know what his excuse for being nice to her is….😂😂

I love the lack of effort that goes into their ads 😂 we've just had a roast but we're now having pasta, like either of them are going to touch it!
I think it’s prerecorded. There’s nothing authentic about any of those ads

Reactions: 2
Is Ellun thick why would you sell Elvis cot and furniture especially when your expecting another child and it white, Ellun really does love to waste money

Reactions: 32
It’s irrationally making me angry how she chops and changes her mind about her house and how wasteful with money she is !!!! It’s like a boredom compulsion to spend chets money!!!!
I do think with this current climate to be so unashamedly boastful and braggy even If unintentional she should just reign it in!!!! More fall chet for letting her be like that, there is a line between house girlfriend (not wife 😂)
At home with the kids spending on a few luxuries then just being a hinch wannabe buying for the sake of buying !!! 😡😡
Sorry rant over

Reactions: 22
Why are the shelves so high to the ceiling, probably so Ocean can’t climb on them 😩
86C59253-1E6F-46CA-861A-5DAD2C13237D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Since thread 1 I think she has tried to get a collab with George at Asda 😂😂😂 Always tries that bit harder when she is up the duff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can see Ellun hasn’t been able to click off at 6pm tonight for super dad to take over?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell the kids still up 😂😂😂 who see the state of the sofa on chets last story 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chet is actually useless🤦🏻‍♀️ No you can’t have your helmet on ocean it’s bedtime, next story he’s put the helmet on her and she’s riding the scooter round the house bashing into cupboards ignoring him saying no. All for views on his crappy page. How will they cope with the next lot on top as well when they can’t even handle these 2!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.