Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does chet and that other wally just keep asking each other what they are saying. You are saying what u saying

Dude whats mine say
Sweet what's mine say
DUDE whats mine say
SWEET what's mine say

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Ellun is trolling us at this point. Why would you post a picture of the front of M&S? I think I’ll post a picture of Aldi on mine this afternoon 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's get ready for a weekend of Ellunnns perfect parenting
Well it looks like she’s been in m&s for two hours with the angels getting a couple bags of shopping earlier LOL!

Someone is pretending that Chucky and Augustus are their kids again? Why don’t they stop posting them? It’s the 2nd time now I would find this very scary as a parent.
Why anyone would want to pretend the beige babes are theirs I don’t know 😂

I think Ellun is trolling us at this point. Why would you post a picture of the front of M&S? I think I’ll post a picture of Aldi on mine this afternoon 😅

For sure 😂😂 I’m starting to like her at this point lol

Reactions: 3
She’s trying her hardest to show her trolley is full up of M&S food - Ellen we get it, you shop at M&S .
A3A86BB8-AD5B-4562-8BB2-A7BC026BE800.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With her 2 bags 😂 she must have a pic of outside of m&s saved cos no way she was in there all that time!
When I saw it the story it said 20 mins where the trolley story was on an ocean running and the outside was posted 2 hours before - she’s obsessed with it but why?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but what the duck, I don't get how they think this looks good?! I'll just sit here looking like a moody joey Essex showing off my jack ups🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Looks like he’s outside the headmasters office for disrupting a class . Will he get detention or will he be excluded ? This pose is the anticipation , or will be in the segregation room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Call me a prude and I don’t like Helen , but I think it’s so disreprectful he’s gone to Amsterdam for “work” while she’s at home with 2 kids & pregnant.
then he’s walking out of sex shows ? Sleaze. Wonder what else hele be getting up to 👀
I would be so embarrassed if it was my partner behaving like that.
But then again she puts up with it for the credit card .

Reactions: 10
Call me a prude and I don’t like Helen , but I think it’s so disreprectful he’s gone to Amsterdam for “work” while she’s at home with 2 kids & pregnant.
then he’s walking out of sex shows ? Sleaze. Wonder what else hele be getting up to 👀
I would be so embarrassed if it was my partner behaving like that.
But then again she puts up with it for the credit card .

I don’t know anyone male or female that has been to Amsterdam and not been to the sex shows and sex museums tbh

Reactions: 19
I don’t know anyone male or female that has been to Amsterdam and not been to the sex shows and sex museums tbh
I really wanna go but I’ve been told they aren’t that good 😂 but I still wanna got the sex museum and look at massive dildos because I’m immature af 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.