Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear her weeing on Chet's insta is crazy. But I'm wetting myself also 😭.
If my boyfriend filmed me knocking our kid over, then saying 'chet I'm weeing' and he posted it publicly, I would die. He wouldn't have a girlfriend or balls any longer. Actually feel sorry for her as he acts 17. Please stop haven't children with this child if you're reading Elen

Reactions: 5
Oh dear her weeing on Chet's insta is crazy. But I'm wetting myself also 😭.
If my boyfriend filmed me knocking our kid over, then saying 'chet I'm weeing' and he posted it publicly, I would die. He wouldn't have a girlfriend or balls any longer. Actually feel sorry for her as he acts 17. Please stop haven't children with this child if you're reading Elen
I didn’t see this 😭 has it been deleted?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see this 😭 has it been deleted?
no it’s not been deleted, it ain’t as dramatic as it’s been made out Helen just goes ‘Chet I’m weeing’ and he goes ‘she’s weed herself’ it’s quite funny 🤣 she doesn’t just full on wee herself on camera 🤣

Reactions: 4
no it’s not been deleted, it ain’t as dramatic as it’s been made out Helen just goes ‘Chet I’m weeing’ and he goes ‘she’s weed herself’ it’s quite funny 🤣 she doesn’t just full on wee herself on camera 🤣
She does have a little wet patch though 😂

Does Chet know that every take away place that sells pizza does a make your own pizza option? You can literally pick what ever you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im probably finding this way funnier than I should 😂😂 I love how absolutely nothing phases this kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tha
That was so funny 🤣 Ellun didn't even glance to see if Ocean was ok which was even funnier 🤣
I thought this 😂 she didnt rush to check Ocean or apologise for knocking her down, take care of number 1 Ellun ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.