Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they here ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Never forget tattlers never forget ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It makes me so mad how they have their kids in the car, they are never strapped in right not to mention how they film/use their phones while driving putting them in even more danger๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ The newborn will probably be forward facing with loose straps in no time lol, bunch of idiots.

Are they here ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Never forget tattlers never forget ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What the hell did I just watch ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chet is actually useless๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ No you canโ€™t have your helmet on ocean itโ€™s bedtime, next story heโ€™s put the helmet on her and sheโ€™s riding the scooter round the house bashing into cupboards ignoring him saying no. All for views on his crappy page. How will they cope with the next lot on top as well when they canโ€™t even handle these 2!!
Ngl I laughed so hard when I saw her flying past him with her helmet on sheโ€™s hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my gosh that toilet seat is hilarious- as if. But how does he have no tools to get her out!! We actually have that exact same seat so Iโ€™ll be watching my toddler like a hawk from now on โ€ฆโ€ฆ

Reactions: 10
On chets story looks like both kids are forward facing already ๐Ÿฅด surely that's not good??

Reactions: 3
Just watching through the stories from last night and Iโ€™m really lost for words ๐Ÿ˜‚ Chet saying โ€œwhy donโ€™t these kids go to bed?โ€ Ducking hell youโ€™ve got music blaring, they are both sitting there on electronics, youโ€™ve got a phone constantly recording in their faces, you let them completely smash the bedroom up and let Ocean tear around on her scooter. Maybe thatโ€™s why they donโ€™t go to bed Chet, idk, just an observation ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 11
Just watching through the stories from last night and Iโ€™m really lost for words ๐Ÿ˜‚ Chet saying โ€œwhy donโ€™t these kids go to bed?โ€ Ducking hell youโ€™ve got music blaring, they are both sitting there on electronics, youโ€™ve got a phone constantly recording in their faces, you let them completely smash the bedroom up and let Ocean tear around on her scooter. Maybe thatโ€™s why they donโ€™t go to bed Chet, idk, just an observation ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I donโ€™t understand how he can be so thick, sheโ€™s no better I heard her laughing at ocean in the background. Ocean is funny donโ€™t get me wrong but how are they not seeing what theyโ€™re setting themselves up for ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ or maybe they do but their โ€œcontentโ€ is more important.

Reactions: 6
I donโ€™t understand how he can be so thick, sheโ€™s no better I heard her laughing at ocean in the background. Ocean is funny donโ€™t get me wrong but how are they not seeing what theyโ€™re setting themselves up for ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ or maybe they do but their โ€œcontentโ€ is more important.
Yeah I defo agree itโ€™s for the content and nothing more. Itโ€™s bloody terrible parenting. As for today with the toilet seat situation & her climbing in a locker. Yeah itโ€™s funny but to non stop be filming the whole thing live, as it happens. Nah, how the duck he would have survived without the use of a phone & social media I donโ€™t know.

Reactions: 5
Additionally he hasnโ€™t been TRIED to put her to bedโ€ฆ itโ€™s like he expects them to just take themselves to bed at 7pm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And then it seems he calls for Helen - would be good if he realised consistency on boundaries from both would be a great idea.

I know weโ€™ve joked about them needing them guys to come over to do everything for them. But Jesus bleeping Christ they canโ€™t even cut some plastic themselves?? How are these morons going to be responsible for 3 kids ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m not being funny but surely you couldโ€™ve got that off oceans head when it was just round her neck?? Fair enough โ€˜Ellen pulled it off better acting like her arm was proper stuck aswell which I could panic ๐Ÿคฃ.

Omg ocean kills me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ thought she was stuck in that locker for a second too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.