Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do Helen and the kids eat dinner while he’s out then he comes in and makes and eats his own? Weird family set up
When ellun used to post about the helllorrrr fresssh acting the top housewife and chet out here cooking Iceland food in the air fwyer.
Nothing wrong with Iceland btw lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Augustus has such a cute little face it’s a shame it’s hiding behind that messy mop

Reactions: 3
In the background of Coral’s insta story Helen just said ‘26th November, my baby shower’ 😏
Wonder if that’s her trolling or is that actually the date.

Reactions: 6
Elluns defo put a nice n easy on her hair . I know this cause mine went that yellow when I put an ash blonde nice n easy on my natural hair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the outfits tractor boi wears when chet owns a clothing company lol 😂 I do like how his parents are down to earth and stay real . Unlike ellun and her mum who lose sight of reality . I’d like ellun a lot more if she was more relatable and less false and braggy .

Reactions: 12
It’s the outfits tractor boi wears when chet owns a clothing company lol 😂 I do like how his parents are down to earth and stay real . Unlike ellun and her mum who lose sight of reality . I’d like ellun a lot more if she was more relatable and less false and braggy .
Her mum? How has she lost sight of reality? We see very little of her to know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Air fwyer content and tractor boi. Disgusts me to say it but I like Chet now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My daughter is the same age as Elvis, she would never hit me like that but if she did you can believe she would be pulled up on it not open mouth pair of them OMG to him. I also keep my daughter in the trolley or her pram as they are under 2 and what can you expect bar for them to pick something up and want it.

Reactions: 11
How confusing for elvis today on chets stories, moaning at him for picking up biscuits telling him to put them back saying no, he hits ELLUN then Chet goes okay you can have them? What is that teaching him?! If I hit I’ll get what I want?

Reactions: 17
😮😮😮 I’m actually shocked (not sure why) watching those stories!! How can they actually not want to correct that behaviour?? He literally smacks her for telling him no and then the next story they’ve let him have the sweets anyway??? They’re actually so thick and the fact they have another on the way I really do dread to think what kind of people these kids are going to grow up to be. 🤯

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.