Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought that slicer thing off eBay and it works great. The dopey donut doesn’t know how to use it properly. 😂

Next time Chet cut a smaller piece of onion 🧅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m dying over the fact he ate RAW brown onion???? 😂😂😂 that must of been so pungent and bitter. Brown onion needs to be cooked, only white skinned and red/purple skinned onion should be eaten raw 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Holy tit I've never really turned my volume up and listened to him talk...genuinely felt brain cells leaking out my ears bc wtf is that voice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say I do really enjoy Chets content.. the air fwyer stuff and when he’s messing with the kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to say I do really enjoy Chets content.. the air fwyer stuff and when he’s messing with the kids 😂
I do too. It's my guilty pleasure 😂😂

I can't bleeping cope with everyone replacing R with W it's killing me offfff I'M CWYING 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's literally cooking frozen food in the air fryer and going on like he's Jamie Oliver I can't cope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So do Helen and the kids eat dinner while he’s out then he comes in and makes and eats his own? Weird family set up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.