Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Oshhhun 3 this year? She doesn’t speak well does she, even super mammy doesn’t understand her the video earlier, I would have expected her to have people understand her by now especially with her going to nursery.
to be fair I wouldn’t be able to speak properly if them two were the ones teaching me🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
tit I stand corrected I do not know why I thought that she would 😂😂

UOTE="lilyspike_2021, post: 11696954, member: 295411"]
to be fair I wouldn’t be able to speak properly if them two were the ones teaching me🙃
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Chet talking about having budget meals but ellun goes on like she shops at Waitrose every food shop lol

chet shows the reality of pot noodle tortilla wraps (which look amazing btw lol) and she’s showing M&S trolleys with blueberries lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I’m wrong, but was it not Helen who came up with a “genius” way of putting (about 5000) lights on the tree last year and then admitted to having to cut them off?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She turns into Mary poppins when pregnant doesn’t she …. The home content is ramped up 1000 then once she pops the kids out we are subjected to the the 3 b’s gospel …. “Does anyone else’s baaaaaaby” questions ….. tries to be a mummy blogger for all of 5 mins then silence 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
The cleaner did a good job for her reel, shame ya didn’t show all the stains on the settee and writing on the walls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ellun showing how to decorate a tree then having the worst tree ever is too funny. I thread ribbons through mine it took forever, step it up Ellun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everytime she posts i think oh she’s letting us in again 😂 few ADS then off she goes

Reactions: 1
Why do Chets legs look about 10 inches long in his latest mirror selfie? 😂😂😂😂😂 absolute cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ellun showing how to decorate a tree then having the worst tree ever is too funny. I thread ribbons through mine it took forever, step it up Ellun!!
This is what I mean 🤣 for all the money she chucks around & you’d think she’d have a spectacular tree

Reactions: 4
Ellun asking for a tree for her birthday lmfao what’s wrong with the absolute bush she had last year ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.