Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder; but is it just a flashback from last year saying how exciting she is? She doesn’t look pregnant. Crazy though!! It’s September!!
Oh yeah maybe you're right! It's just when she put the one of the tree bare first it looked like she'd directed it. Surely she couldn't be made enough to put it up in September!

Reactions: 4
She can't be serious!!!
I'm sooo excited to Helen! I'm so excited for you to tell us all how to decorate a Xmas tree like you did last year because how we would we get through life without you and your tips eh 🥴 honestly can't wait for her aesthetic pictures/videos on the gram while chet shows the gram how the kids are actually yeeting the baubles down the hallway and chucky is trying to strangle Elvis with some ribbon off the tree 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sooo excited to Helen! I'm so excited for you to tell us all how to decorate a Xmas tree like you did last year because how we would we get through life without you and your tips eh 🥴 honestly can't wait for her aesthetic pictures/videos on the gram while chet shows the gram how the kids are actually yeeting the baubles down the hallway and chucky is trying to strangle Elvis with some ribbon off the tree 🤗
With Chet acting so surprised “oh my god my my god how’s she got the baubles helun” then cuts to footage of him handing them all to her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Then the moaning about how the kids can't leave the tree alone

Reactions: 3
She can't be serious!!!
She has to be the most boring person the gram. Plus that tree isn’t even anything special 🤣

So glad she taught us all to spread out the branches 🤣🤣

Ellllun video me and my air fryerrrrrrr creation 😂😂 😷
*fwyer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Oshhhun 3 this year? She doesn’t speak well does she, even super mammy doesn’t understand her the video earlier, I would have expected her to have people understand her by now especially with her going to nursery.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.