Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair in that pic 😮😮😮😮
Wow it’s so thin it looks like a little old lady’s head ☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely trouble in paradise Ellun made Chet do the shopping, do love how Chet wasn’t paying £5 for butter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen him in M&S and the hair is like a birds nest. Very greasy looking but couldn’t tell you all what it smells like. I can’t imagine it would be good if I’m honest 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just seen him in M&S and the hair is like a birds nest. Very greasy looking but couldn’t tell you all what it smells like. I can’t imagine it would be good if I’m honest 🥴
Helen opened her legs for another baby she can’t complain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d be bleeping fuming if my fella posted a pic of me asleep like that 🤣 least she looks like she’s having a good snooze

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will someone please tell dumb and bleeping dumber that it's HOME BARGAINS.
No 'and' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't help but think that photo was for the benefit of someone he's shagging. Like saying look at what she's like. Not that there's anything wrong with comfy PJ's, especially when preggers, but probably not the same as what they wear to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's gonna be fuming he didn't get the Lurpak isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why's she sent him to Waitrose and M&S for that food? Surely you can get all of that from any supermarket, why does it specifically have to be m&s or waitrose? I'm pretty sure even home bargains sell quavers, ready break, cheerios and pom bears 🤣 She's so weird that she thinks shopping at m&s and Waitrose is better than anywhere else. She literally only buys a few things there, it's not like she's ever done a full weekly shop. She blatantly shops at Aldi or Asda like the rest of us commoners 🤣

Like duck would my husband go to 3 different shops also!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why's she sent him to Waitrose and M&S for that food? Surely you can get all of that from any supermarket, why does it specifically have to be m&s or waitrose? I'm pretty sure even home bargains sell quavers, ready break, cheerios and pom bears 🤣 She's so weird that she thinks shopping at m&s and Waitrose is better than anywhere else. She literally only buys a few things there, it's not like she's ever done a full weekly shop. She blatantly shops at Aldi or Asda like the rest of us commoners 🤣

Its not even the fact you can get them in another shop its thr fact you can just get it all in m&s why does he need to go waitrose and m&s very wierd.

Reactions: 7

Waitrose and m&s is her entire personality let's be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will someone please tell dumb and bleeping dumber that it's HOME BARGAINS.
No 'and' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
Just had to have a look. bleeping killed me that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My parter calls "b&m" "b&ns" does it to wind me up 🤦‍♀️

Also love one min shes posting at m&s and 10 mins later chets bombing about in aldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She made him wash his hair. ‘The water was black’. No it wasn’t Helen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wished they'd cut that kids fringe or something other that leave it all whispy in his face. Fair do's if they want to grow it out but at least sort it out. By that helen i mean trim his fringe or LOOSELY tie it back. Not the tieing it back so tight it gives a head ache and egg head look tho, that look painful for him! Must drive the kid saft all in his face an eyes. No wonder he's always falling or bruised he cor see s**t through that hair 😶🌫

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.