Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live near that sandwich shop and I can honestly say I’d never heard of an omelette sandwich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im just catching up with chets stories and he had an “omelette sandwich” and said it was the best omelette sandwich he’s ever had… are omelette sandwiches normal??😂 I’ve never heard anyone say they’ve had an omelette sandwich😂
Omelette sandwiches are *chefs kiss*. PSA for anyone who wants to try one - brioche bread makes it 10/10.

I’m sure he buys counterfeit trainers (when they aren’t gifted by Creputate).

Why wouldn’t you return the duplicate item for a refund if it was from a legitimate store.

Reactions: 6
Just seen chets story from last night love Ellun telling him to wash he hair it looks so scruffy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure he buys counterfeit trainers (when they aren’t gifted by Creputate).

Why wouldn’t you return the duplicate item for a refund if it was from a legitimate store.
I dont think he has half as many trainers as he makes out. He gets a couple of new pairs a week. Like he would 100% be flexing a beige trainer room.

Reactions: 5
This honestly weirded me out when I first saw it because she literally looks like a child at first glance .
Yeah lol but why would he post something like this about Ellun? They defo have had a row recently , he wants his tennis holiday with the lads and he’s at faded more atm

Reactions: 7
Yeah lol but why would he post something like this about Ellun? They defo have had a row recently , he wants his tennis holiday with the lads and he’s at faded more atm
Definitely making snipes at each other in their stories. Maybe pregnancy number 3 is really testing them?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.