Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we actually seen anything from the air fryer yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pregnant Helen is so boring and repetitive does she not have a personality

Reactions: 14
I’m guessing Chet & the air fryer don’t get on 😂 last night “oh man I’ve got dis chicken from Iceland, watch, air fwier, wow”

………

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He absolute takes the piss if he's asking for recommendations for another holiday alone! Have they ever had a family holiday?!

Reactions: 10
He absolute takes the piss if he's asking for recommendations for another holiday alone! Have they ever had a family holiday?!
He can’t stand her can he 😂 he stays with her for Instagram or she won’t leave . Thinks popping another kid out will keep him there . Soz egg head , he has his own money and can do as he pleases . She’s signed over any say by sponging off him .

That’s right SPONGING 😂 she sends her kids to day care and has cleaners in her house . She is NOT a fulltime mum . Being a full time parent is tough because it’s all a juggling act and I have every respect for those that do it . But Elluns not one , she’s a fulltime sponge .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He can’t stand her can he 😂 he stays with her for Instagram or she won’t leave . Thinks popping another kid out will keep him there . Soz egg head , he has his own money and can do as he pleases . She’s signed over any say by sponging off him .

That’s right SPONGING 😂 she sends her kids to day care and has cleaners in her house . She is NOT a fulltime mum . Being a full time parent is tough because it’s all a juggling act and I have every respect for those that do it . But Elluns not one , she’s a fulltime sponge .
What the hell does she do with her time then? God i wish i had cleaner

I can’t believe he even thinks he should be going away again has he run out of work photo shoot ideas it now for Tennis ffs I’m a stay at home mum and my partner works away all week and it’s bloody lonely and hard work. Sorry but chet doesn’t see himself in a relationship with family commitments he still wants boys holidays and clubbing yes everyone entitled to days out ect but this is far to much

Reactions: 4
Because Chet knows that Helen won’t leave it’s gives him the confidence and permission to do what he wants… it’s the children I feel sorry for… they’re so low on the totem pole

Reactions: 6
Not particularly a Chet fan but think people are forgetting elun can leave at anytime if she doesn’t like it… but she won’t. Cos he buys her anything she decides she needs that day. He knows it and she knows hence the situation they’re currently in

Not particularly a Chet fan but think people are forgetting elun can leave at anytime if she doesn’t like it… but she won’t. Cos he buys her anything she decides she needs that day. He knows it and she knows hence the situation they’re currently in
I think she wants that stereotypical traditional “family” life, which she obviously didn’t have. She’s clinging on…. She needs to realise she can’t have that with Chet, her and the kids don’t mean enough to him.
She should take care to be honest…. This is the example she’s setting for her daughters

I legit think Chet forgets he has kids
I don’t think he forgets…. He just literally doesn’t care 😂😂

Im just catching up with chets stories and he had an “omelette sandwich” and said it was the best omelette sandwich he’s ever had… are omelette sandwiches normal??😂 I’ve never heard anyone say they’ve had an omelette sandwich😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im just catching up with chets stories and he had an “omelette sandwich” and said it was the best omelette sandwich he’s ever had… are omelette sandwiches normal??😂 I’ve never heard anyone say they’ve had an omelette sandwich😂
I’ve never heard of an omelette sandwich in my life but I’ve gotta say im curious now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.