Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more he talks the angrier I get. Just sounds thick as tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I love how he cringes so hard over them guys on TikTok when he is the one who is cringey as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t Ellun ever reuse her kids cots and Moses baskets she out today looking at buying new cot, if she putting Elvis in a bed the. Wouldn’t you keep his cot for the new baby and just buy a new mattress more money then sense

Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t Ellun ever reuse her kids cots and Moses baskets she out today looking at buying new cot, if she putting Elvis in a bed the. Wouldn’t you keep his cot for the new baby and just buy a new mattress more money then sense
I think this all the time. She didn't even keep any of Oceans stuff for Elvis even thought she was pregnant with him when Ocean was like 4-5 months old! I'm sure I remember that she was hinting to be gifted one of them snuzpod thingys before she had Elvis, but she was gifted one with Ocean.

It's so so wasteful and it gets right on my tits.

My kids are 6, 2 and 3 months and they have all had the same crib, cot, pushchair, clothes etc etc. I can absolutely afford new, but what is the point when I already have the stuff I need?

Reactions: 21
I agree, the way ellun wastes stuff is mad . I had same cot as my bro as a baby and the same pushchair etc ....then my cousin had them for their children . It’s also poor taste she is bragging about how much she spends in these time’s of people worrying about winter bills etc. Truly rich people who earn their money do not brag about where they shop on a daily . They just turn up and enjoy their money without publicising it , plus so many influencers are getting robbed atm .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She knows Chet will act up so she can demand brand new things. No point reusing things when Chets out in tents on ket so she can get what she wants.

Reactions: 4
Is Chet ever home he out again, I don’t understand why Ellun happy to live like this I don’t care if it means everything I want is brought for me what a lonely life she must just sit online shopping once the kids are in bed

Reactions: 10
Is Chet ever home he out again, I don’t understand why Ellun happy to live like this I don’t care if it means everything I want is brought for me what a lonely life she must just sit online shopping once the kids are in bed
Because she has about 3 brain cells so thinks it’s normal and ok if she’s getting her life paid for

Reactions: 9
It’s awful. How he’s not embarrassed calling himself a dad I have no idea

Reactions: 6
The state of their settee on chets story’s 😳 Helen think you need to show your settee cleaning routine again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The state of their settee on chets story’s 😳 Helen think you need to show your settee cleaning routine again
Makes me giggle so much, she wanted this boring characterless beige house and her kids think otherwise 🤣

• Haha
“She’s got chocolate all round her mouth, I don’t know why”

hahahahahaha TOOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way Chet walked onto the pitch 😂… you’d think he was playing for Liverpool, not a charity match… that he isn’t even used in the promotional posts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.