Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though he reminds me of a mini banana man I have a real thing about Chet he makes me piss, I love it when he films Helen’s mum on the snide 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So refreshing that we have all shut her up. One less z lister posting absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Egg head is quiet again , always is when we call out her crap . Probs hoping we all stop talking about her being a sniff head and looking like one too . How she ever thought people would look up to her is beyond me . The whole fake insta life must be exhausting .

Reactions: 3
Egg head is quiet again , always is when we call out her crap . Probs hoping we all stop talking about her being a sniff head and looking like one too . How she ever thought people would look up to her is beyond me . The whole fake insta life must be exhausting .
She has no more content as we all know what she is now. Plus she is looking like absolute tit at the moment so won't show her face. She will also still be on a comedown and them curlers might have stopped working in Elvis hair

You can literally tell that ocean walks all over them…
Lazy parenting. Give into the kids for an easy life . they must he so embarresed when they take them kids to other peoples houses. They will run wild. Nothing worse than seeing kids like that. I've seen it myself and as soon as they are gone they get slagged off on how badly behaves their kids are. Will kill ellun as she thinks she is perfect. Imagine her rocking up to someone's house now with the kids, the state that she looks. People would be frightened . completely ruined herself. Didn't think she was too bad looking before but now she looks like skeletor

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She has no more content as we all know what she is now. Plus she is looking like absolute tit at the moment so won't show her face. She will also still be on a comedown and them curlers might have stopped working in Elvis hair

Lazy parenting. Give into the kids for an easy life . they must he so embarresed when they take them kids to other peoples houses. They will run wild. Nothing worse than seeing kids like that. I've seen it myself and as soon as they are gone they get slagged off on how badly behaves their kids are. Will kill ellun as she thinks she is perfect. Imagine her rocking up to someone's house now with the kids, the state that she looks. People would be frightened . completely ruined herself. Didn't think she was too bad looking before but now she looks like skeletor
Well said ❤

Reactions: 2
Bet she's glad she got that expensive unit for the living room for that one candle x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How funny that orshun dunt want her mango no matter how much elun tries to push it on her that it's her fave

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I can’t help but think Chet is hilarious. But when ocean was telling him no phones this morning and he kept filming her it was frustrating me. Sometimes I film my daughter to send to family and she says no mammy, I stop straight away and put my phone down. I don’t like being recorded once I’ve said no so I treat my daughter the same

Reactions: 18
Ocean is one in a long line of children born into this ‘influencer’ world where their parents have sold them to the internet for gifted and free stuff from the moment they were born and unable to give consent. At 2 she is already saying she doesn’t want a phone constantly put in her face but he continues to do it anyways! I dread to think of the long term effects this craze will have on these children when they find out just how far their parents went in documenting every part of their childhood to thousands of strangers!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The
Ocean is one in a long line of children born into this ‘influencer’ world where their parents have sold them to the internet for gifted and free stuff from the moment they were born and unable to give consent. At 2 she is already saying she doesn’t want a phone constantly put in her face but he continues to do it anyways! I dread to think of the long term effects this craze will have on these children when they find out just how far their parents went in documenting every part of their childhood to thousands of strangers!
There is something on tic tok at moment of a jolly saccone exploting there kids

Reactions: 6
Imagine your child saying no phone and even getting aggressive with it and you persist with shoving it in their faces.
it’s no wonder she doesn’t show any respect when she isn’t treated with any. It’s sad really. They’ll either grow up being obsessive with social media themselves or really resenting it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.