Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They way helen dresses elvis and the hair he is looking more like a girl.
And ocean is like a boy wtf its awful.
Has ocean ever worn a dress?? Or girly clothes
Those leggings and tops are awful on both

Reactions: 8
They way helen dresses elvis and the hair he is looking more like a girl.
And ocean is like a boy wtf its awful.
Has ocean ever worn a dress?? Or girly clothes
Those leggings and tops are awful on both
Ye she’ll be in a dress in the next 24/48 hours just you wait and see… mystic Meg me 🔮😂

• Haha
Ocean dresses like a boy and Elvis dresses like a little girl ? I don’t understand?

Reactions: 5
Ye she’ll be in a dress in the next 24/48 hours just you wait and see… mystic Meg me 🔮😂
123 Queue the... sooooo guysssss i've just been to Next and got Orshurn this amzaingggggg little dress! I lurveeee her in dressesssss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t really see how either of them are dressed ‘like a boy’ or ‘like a girl’ - they’re just wearing leggings and a top most of the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They’re definitely dressed in bland, boring outfits and could do with some bright colours and prints but I would say their clothes are gender neutral if anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yea they both dress in tit outfits, but Elvis looks more like a girl that ocean, he definitely has more effort with a hair band that’s for sure 😂

Sorry but Helen’s fuckin miserable face in Chet’s story when he’s saying he’s distracting them with food 😝😝 it’s saying Chet they will say we feed them to shut them up.

How the duck has Chet ended up with this miserable prick, she’s only happy when she’s spending money or out on the sniff or piss if it makes everyone happy to say she isn’t on any drugs 🤣🤣
He seems quite cheerful and able to have a laugh, but bleeping hell I dunno how he deals with her.

I don’t really see how either of them are dressed ‘like a boy’ or ‘like a girl’ - they’re just wearing leggings and a top most of the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They’re definitely dressed in bland, boring outfits and could do with some bright colours and prints but I would say their clothes are gender neutral if anything.

I came on to say how miserable Ellun was in chet story, but then it not fun being left all the time with 2 young kids, but Ocean will be back to pre school this week so just perfect Elvis to deal with

Reactions: 3
Yea they both dress in tit outfits, but Elvis looks more like a girl that ocean, he definitely has more effort with a hair band that’s for sure 😂

Sorry but Helen’s fuckin miserable face in Chet’s story when he’s saying he’s distracting them with food 😝😝 it’s saying Chet they will say we feed them to shut them up.

How the duck has Chet ended up with this miserable prick, she’s only happy when she’s spending money or out on the sniff or piss if it makes everyone happy to say she isn’t on any drugs 🤣🤣
He seems quite cheerful and able to have a laugh, but bleeping hell I dunno how he deals with her.

I agree with this completely , Chet seems quite a fun and happy go lucky kinda guy . ELUN is miserable and fake af . She’s the definition of a pick me bish and is entitled af . Of all the girls he’s cheated on her with ....he picked egg head lol

She is for sure a pick me girl …

Left all the time with 2 kids when? 😂
Chet barely leaves, he goes to work yes….
so do most people, wouldn’t say she’s the main care provider at all, think they both do about the same.
If she didn’t wanna look after 2 kids why have them? What else has she got to do? She don’t do anything other than look like someone’s pissed of her last line of coke and pretend that she’s mum of the year.
oh and check tattle to see how to look after her kids.

He went away for 5 days with work, she went away for over a week to get a mummy make over, Chet didn’t have the fuckin scowl on his mug for weeks in end cos he had to look after his kids did he?

I agree with this completely , Chet seems quite a fun and happy go lucky kinda guy . ELUN is miserable and fake af . She’s the definition of a pick me bish and is entitled af . Of all the girls he’s cheated on her with ....he picked egg head lol
le

I never thought I'd say it but I want baked oats Ellun back she was well entertaining

• Haha
I always thought H&C were more entertaining and outgoing than you know who, not mentioning their names 😆 but tbh Ellun is just as boring as the other 2. Its Chet and Ocean that keep me entertained.

Reactions: 16
I always thought H&C were more entertaining and outgoing than you know who, not mentioning their names 😆 but tbh Ellun is just as boring as the other 2. Its Chet and Ocean that keep me entertained.
I agree but Helen is a massive tattle fan and she wants to prove us all wrong. This is why she can't post anything now as we will actually see how ferel her kids are. She can only post tiny snippets as we will call her out. Tattle is her life and she does what we say. I mean look at the whole garden furniture. I would actually hate to be like her. The whole fake life thing. Still can't get over how much she loves herself. She's not pretty at all. Looks like a smack head. When I first joined this thread I actually liked them but my opinion has changed a lot

Reactions: 9
I agree but Helen is a massive tattle fan and she wants to prove us all wrong. This is why she can't post anything now as we will actually see how ferel her kids are. She can only post tiny snippets as we will call her out. Tattle is her life and she does what we say. I mean look at the whole garden furniture. I would actually hate to be like her. The whole fake life thing. Still can't get over how much she loves herself. She's not pretty at all. Looks like a smack head. When I first joined this thread I actually liked them but my opinion has changed a lot
I’m exactly the same. I don’t like either now. Swayed more towards her and Chet at start of her pregnancy with Ocean and you know who seemed so bitter that Helen stole her lime light. But turns out they are both just as bad as eachother! And that’s so true she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. Her problem is, she comes off as miss perfect, and showing off she doesn’t seem genuine. That’s why we all talk about her and call her out when she posts stuff. She probably spends every day reading tattle 😂

Reactions: 4
ELUN does look like a smack head and her personality is ugly as hell. She goes on like shes so perfect and her life is wonderful . Yet one day I bet Chet will leave her for someone else . How he puts up with her moaning and sour face .....and funds her ....I’ll never know lol crazy .

ELUN leave the drugs alone hun , crackhead .

• Heart
You must have missed that story of Chet’s the other day where she was bright orange and bright white teeth but crackhead everything else 😆 was like the boujiest bag head I ever seen.

I don't think she looks like a smackhead at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is she she don’t seem to post any more she can’t be that busy with Angel baby’s 13 months apart

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.