Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with comments above. Got me really angry, usually I think it’s funny what Chet posts. But Ocean really didn’t want to be recorded, so why did he persist and then proceed to post it.

children’s feelings and their privacy should be respected too. I know she’s only 2.5yo but she obviously said more than once she didn’t want the phone in her face. If that was an adult you would “hopefully” listen to their wishes and stop. No wonder she doesn’t listen to them as they don’t set a very good example

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That was really sad when she said no phone over and over, and she even said in the story the night before saying no and hitting the phone.

But hey ho it’s content so that’s all that matters isn’t it 🤯

The unit in the living room is awful same as the tv one.

I noticed the sister has taken Ocean to see nanny and grandad 😂 did suggest that a few months ago and that weirdo on here said some lame excuse why that couldn’t happen 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ellunnnnn acting like she wasn't practically licking the floors when she was drunk last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine telling the man who paid for your carpet he's not allowed his shoes on the floor but you let your ferel children eat their way through dunkin' donuts all over your sofa on a regular

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Helen is so miserable. Why is she going so high rate over him wearing shoes in the carpet? Oh yes it’s her OCD that she hasn’t got, silly me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Never puts her kid in a dress, didn't ya know she shops at M&S

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God ellun really is a miserable c**t she only happy when she done a line, no wonder chet heads up north all the time get away from her

Reactions: 6
Trying to force the curls again I see 😂😆 it’s not normal.. honestly why are people so bothered about curls.

Reactions: 9
I love how Ocean is spending time with her grandparents, that’s so important. Life’s too short for family fall outs. But clearly Chet and Ellun have sent her off for the weekend because they’re sick of her behaviour and want a weekend with perfect baby Elvis 😂

Reactions: 12
Trying to force the curls again I see 😂😆 it’s not normal.. honestly why are people so bothered about curls.
Oh god i know, my children are mixed race and they've got my hair (their dad is white) and it's the bane of my life it takes hours to comb all 3 and looking after it is a nightmare 🤣

Reactions: 5
Did Ellen dress up in bikini top and put in her pony tail just to show off runners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.