Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Helen on HER cawwapet with shoes on… is she mad 😂

Would I duck be letting my child near that dog!
When he said so gentle I was wondering if he was talking about that dog or the Ocean 😂 I think the dog is more gentle than the kid

Would I duck be letting my child near that dog!
When he said so gentle I was wondering if he was talking about that dog or the Ocean 😂 I think the dog is more gentle than the kid

Reactions: 7
Not ELUN wearing trainers and that bloody pony tail on her Caaarpeerrrrt 😂 she’s so skinny it’s concerning . Defo coke head .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not ELUN wearing trainers and that bloody pony tail on her Caaarpeerrrrt 😂 she’s so skinny it’s concerning . Defo coke head .
She looks absolutely minging in them videos with chet. Really let herself go. She just shoves a ponytail in and thinks it makes her better haha

Reactions: 6
She looks absolutely minging in them videos with chet. Really let herself go. She just shoves a ponytail in and thinks it makes her better haha
Yeah lol she looks rough as toast ! That pony tail comes out to save the day and it looks awful . She looks the worst she has ever looked now

Reactions: 5
It’s ironic that Elvis was known for his hair and then little Elvis is rolling around looking like he has been electrocuted

Getting rid of Oceans dummy will not go well! Shes too spoilt and they want an easy life. She will definitely be one of them kids with vampire teeth starting school still with the dummy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dummy talk is definitely a dig at Marnie & Casey! Rox has his a lot!!

Reactions: 8
Ocean having a dummy is just a night time thing? Pretty sure I’ve seen her with it several times in the day and that’s just from a small amount of the day on stories 🤣

Reactions: 11
My son is just a bit older than Ocean and still needs a dummy at night. The struggle is REAL

They will not he able to cope with getting the dummy off her . if it was a dig at Marnie and Casey, they are just as lazy as them. Like someone said earlier she will still have it at school.. Omg what the hell have they done to Elvis hair. They have put far too much gel in just before he has gone to sleep. Obviously they only gel it at bedtime so he will wake up and it will lookalike his hair is curly. It actually looks like the kid has rubbed about 10/ice lollies in his hair . it actually looks painful. Poor kid

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Only way ocean will manage it is if they’re firm and consistent with it. But based on everything else we see unless she makes it really easy for them then they won’t stick with it.

Reactions: 4
Petty I know but how does May 1st mark Ocean being 2 and a half when her birthday is on the 11th 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only way ocean will manage it is if they’re firm and consistent with it. But based on everything else we see unless she makes it really easy for them then they won’t stick with it.
Just lazy parenting. All they have to do it take it off her and then prepare for a rubbish few nights sleep.

Reactions: 4
It kills me everytime the way she HAS to show the M&S logo, because God forbid anyone thought she'd shop anywhere else 😭 she only posted this morning because she knew she was going shopping later and can't resist a (not so) subtle brag!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.