Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Oh calm down folks my opinion of M&C is only based off this thread as I don’t follow either, used to follow casey but he’s so boring.

The whole point wasn’t based off some weird emotional response that some of you seem have that hate Marnie so much and take every opportunity to say someone’s ‘sticking’ up for someone that the thread isn’t even about - I’ll shout it for those at the back that can’t understand what people say when we say it’s not the M&C thread, what We meant was even if I was sticking up for Marnie so what? Is that an insult? Cos were not here ABOUT MARNIE, it’s not about NOT ever mentioning her or Casey it’s about you few people that cry every time someone says anything about them and they you stick up for who the threads about - get that at the back or na? 😂
I literally only see things about them 2 on here and will go and look to see what people are talking about.

Anyway what I’m saying is just because Casey is male and living the exact same life as Helen it’s abuse? But Helen is abused she’s just living the life of luxury but he’s abused?

And the fact that he doesn’t go out? How do we know this? Cos it’s not posted… again my opinion is based on what I see not what I just think happens, and it’s weird that people think that is an abused man.
I mean I unfollowed cos they don’t post anything apart from a John and yoko bed situation and Iv said it before M&C don’t need to post every last thing they do, Marnie’s earned her money she sells what she likes.
Helen posts cos she needs to same as Chet, Marnie was already famous done her time and isn’t having to be so beggg plus they re a little older and been through that phase.

And like someone else mentioned.. Casey was like this with his ex so it’s obviously his personality to be this type of partner.

I dunno about the whole uti him doing her pee drama cos I didn’t see and only heard that he throw her piss or what ever on here buuuut I dunno if I was bed bound with a newborn and couldn’t go to the toilet, I’d hope my husby would take the piss away - well I know he would and I wouldn’t be abusing him 😂😂 Next time any one goes hospital and needs the commode I hope the piss thrower don’t accuse you of abuse 😅 I dunno the context of what happened with pissgate but I doubt she was like do it now or no dinner Casey .. is that actually abusive? Iv worked with domestic violence survivors and honestly that’s never come up.

Oh and before anyone says buy Helen and Chet see their mates …. Who the neighbours? Where app Helen’s family and friends all the time?
She goes out with the neighbours. Chet goes to work, these days and other than her neighbour shindigs and m&s runs she’s home.
It’s hardly a great social life is it?
There’s a LOT of ‘I think’ on this thread and not too many opinions on what’s actually online, lots of assuming.

Last edited:
Oh calm down folks my opinion of M&C is only based off this thread as I don’t follow either, used to follow casey but he’s so boring.

The whole point wasn’t based off some weird emotional response that some of you seem have that hate Marnie so much and take every opportunity to say someone’s ‘sticking’ up for someone that the thread isn’t even about - I’ll shout it for those at the back that can’t understand what people say when we say it’s not the M&C thread, what We meant was even if I was sticking up for Marnie so what? Is that an insult? Cos were not here ABOUT MARNIE, it’s not about NOT ever mentioning her or Casey it’s about you few people that cry every time someone says anything about them and they you stick up for who the threads about - get that at the back or na? 😂
I literally only see things about them 2 on here and will go and look to see what people are talking about.

Anyway what I’m saying is just because Casey is male and living the exact same life as Helen it’s abuse? But Helen is abused she’s just living the life of luxury but he’s abused?

And the fact that he doesn’t go out? How do we know this? Cos it’s not posted… again my opinion is based on what I see not what I just think happens, and it’s weird that people think that is an abused man.
I mean I unfollowed cos they don’t post anything apart from a John and yoko bed situation and Iv said it before M&C don’t need to post every last thing they do, Marnie’s earned her money she sells what she likes.
Helen posts cos she needs to same as Chet, Marnie was already famous done her time and isn’t having to be so beggg plus they re a little older and been through that phase.

And like someone else mentioned.. Casey was like this with his ex so it’s obviously his personality to be this type of partner.

I dunno about the whole uti him doing her pee drama cos I didn’t see and only heard that he throw her piss or what ever on here buuuut I dunno if I was bed bound with a newborn and couldn’t go to the toilet, I’d hope my husby would take the piss away - well I know he would and I wouldn’t be abusing him 😂😂 Next time any one goes hospital and needs the commode I hope the piss thrower don’t accuse you of abuse 😅 I dunno the context of what happened with pissgate but I doubt she was like do it now or no dinner Casey .. is that actually abusive? Iv worked with domestic violence survivors and honestly that’s never come up.

Oh and before anyone says buy Helen and Chet see their mates …. Who the neighbours? Where app Helen’s family and friends all the time?
She goes out with the neighbours. Chet goes to work, these days and other than her neighbour shindigs and m&s runs she’s home.
There’s a LOT of ‘I think’ on this thread and not too many opinions on what’s actually online, lots of assuming.
wow that was alot 😂

She wasn’t bedbound when she made Carey pour her piss away, she done it in a car and then was standing at the side of the road with her Mum&stepdad whilst Casey found somewhere to pour it 😅😅
I know this isn’t a M&C thread but they literally beg for clothes for Rox 🤯 and beg for free tit for their house. All of them are the same expect Marnie bores us to death with her stories that people don’t actually watch and miss the begging 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know 😂 I had a lunch of @ and couldn’t be arsed to quote everyone back and get accused of having an issue with people again so did one big reply 😆😂

I dunno the situation with the pee but surely that’s not abuse Unless she was throwing it in his face 🤣

It’s never been about never mentioning them, it’s about the people that get all upset whej anyone says things that they think is sticking up for them or never seeing the wrong? Some of us don’t see the wrong we just see what’s on here and why people say, and then get told we’re like m&c superfans and then they go on like Chet and Helen are amazing in contract, forgetting where they are.

Anyway I might go follow m&c to see just how vile they really are 🤣😂

QUOTE="Sticky One, post: 8939127, member: 5351"]
wow that was alot 😂

She wasn’t bedbound when she made Carey pour her piss away, she done it in a car and then was standing at the side of the road with her Mum&stepdad whilst Casey found somewhere to pour it 😅😅
I know this isn’t a M&C thread but they literally beg for clothes for Rox 🤯 and beg for free tit for their house. All of them are the same expect Marnie bores us to death with her stories that people don’t actually watch and miss the begging 😂😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
wow that was alot 😂

Marnie would totally dump Casey to the kerb if Aaron would have her back.her uti is probably a causes of more dick than ocean and Elvia have had in cinnamon rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh guys I thought I’d bring this old gem out …. Never fails to mesmerise me with the fake smiles and crappy cringe clap clap 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

I think considering the distance and effort Helen’s friends have visited quite often. Especially considering they aren’t “influencers” and likely have “normal” jobs

Reactions: 8
So it looks like coral is on Chet / Helens side and mum / dad are on Marnie / Casey's....
Let’s face it.. only reason Chet/Casey’s parents are “on Marnie Casey’s side” is probably cos witch Marnie threatened that they’d never see Rox and future baby boy anymore if they picked sides. I don’t see Helen doing that. Possibly Chet as it seems they haven’t seen Ocean or Elvis for awhile now. Sad.
Whatever the fallout was I bet it was extremely petty and could be easily resolved. But there all too stubborn

I still think it’s cos Casey zoomed in on Helens tits
This! Because it was literally the last time they were all together. And you can just tell Marnie gets jealous

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Let’s face it.. only reason Chet/Casey’s parents are “on Marnie Casey’s side” is probably cos witch Marnie threatened that they’d never see Rox and future baby boy anymore if they picked sides. I don’t see Helen doing that. Possibly Chet as it seems they haven’t seen Ocean or Elvis for awhile now. Sad.
Whatever the fallout was I bet it was extremely petty and could be easily resolved. But there all too stubborn

This! Because it was literally the last time they were all together. And you can just tell Marnie gets jealous
How can anyone say Chet and Helen wouldn’t stop them seeing the kids when they’ve literally not seen the grandkids at all according to social media, since the big fall out?

Reactions: 4
How can anyone say Chet and Helen wouldn’t stop them seeing the kids when they’ve literally not seen the grandkids at all according to social media, since the big fall out?
If neither party is speaking then no arrangements can be made. The grandparents might not be reaching out either.

Reactions: 2
Oh guys I thought I’d bring this old gem out …. Never fails to mesmerise me with the fake smiles and crappy cringe clap clap 😂😂😂😂
Hahaha what a cringe fest!! Another place to not go then 😂

Businesses that hire “influencers” of such cast loose my interest in their business & potential custom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laughing at chet complaining about ellun ringing him when he doing stuff, I bet he was p*ssed he lost his place in the trainer Q cos she rang him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If neither party is speaking then no arrangements can be made. The grandparents might not be reaching out either.
Coral lives with the parents and has contact so it’s pretty obvious that Chet and Helen won’t allow contact, the mum broke her ankle being so excited about the baby being a boy so I doubt they would be so passionate about they’re grandbabies and then drop them like that.

Reactions: 9
To me it looks like Casey was always the one left out with the siblings. I think Chet and Coral are really close and Casey tries to act like Chet. I think Marnies childhood hasn’t helped and I think she’s jealous and insecure that Helen, Coral and Chet are a tight group and they were very close to the parents as well. Casey literally hangs about with Marnie, her mum and dad and then Dario and his girlfriend. It’s really sad. He never posts photos/videos with his aunt or cousins. He’s never at the football or gym. He looks sad and unhappy in every story and insta post. To me the fallout happened because Chet told Marnie to stop controlling him. He posted tweets years ago saying he’s sick of her controlling Casey. Btw I’m not a Helen/Chet super fan either. I think Helen wants to make out she’s worlds best mum and I think she purposely puts stories out to make other mums feel like tit if they’re not doing what she does.

But from the outside looking in, it seems like Marnie is the issue. Tbh I think in another world Marnie would prefer to be with someone like Chet. But that’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To me it looks like Casey was always the one left out with the siblings. I think Chet and Coral are really close and Casey tries to act like Chet. I think Marnies childhood hasn’t helped and I think she’s jealous and insecure that Helen, Coral and Chet are a tight group and they were very close to the parents as well. Casey literally hangs about with Marnie, her mum and dad and then Dario and his girlfriend. It’s really sad. He never posts photos/videos with his aunt or cousins. He’s never at the football or gym. He looks sad and unhappy in every story and insta post. To me the fallout happened because Chet told Marnie to stop controlling him. He posted tweets years ago saying he’s sick of her controlling Casey. Btw I’m not a Helen/Chet super fan either. I think Helen wants to make out she’s worlds best mum and I think she purposely puts stories out to make other mums feel like tit if they’re not doing what she does.

But from the outside looking in, it seems like Marnie is the issue. Tbh I think in another world Marnie would prefer to be with someone like Chet. But that’s just my opinion.
If she wanted to be with Chet she would be with him
😂
On Chet’s stories when ever she’s around he’s like a giddy teenager and can barely speak - worse than usual 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Coral lives with the parents and has contact so it’s pretty obvious that Chet and Helen won’t allow contact, the mum broke her ankle being so excited about the baby being a boy so I doubt they would be so passionate about they’re grandbabies and then drop them like that.
The Mum did what?? 🤣

Agree with all of this!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.