Nadia Thorburn #2 Family of gangsters, can never finish a question and answer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to myself for the title 😂

Quick Recap-
Countless weekends away with the ‘girls’ drowning their sorrows with the whispering angel!
Too many hangovers to note!
1 failed trip to hospital thanks to such hangovers 😂
Still a beg, still a wannabe hun, still promoting everything in sight.
Oh and yet another ‘last minute’ trip away!! In two days….with triplets. Sure nadia. What freebie is it this time.
Liam looking miserable as ever and talk on the thread last time he might be thinking of moving in…..

And yes Winter is still the fave 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Credit to myself for the title 😂

Quick Recap-
Countless weekends away with the ‘girls’ drowning their sorrows with the whispering angel!
Too many hangovers to note!
1 failed trip to hospital thanks to such hangovers 😂
Still a beg, still a wannabe hun, still promoting everything in sight.
Oh and yet another ‘last minute’ trip away!! In two days….with triplets. Sure nadia. What freebie is it this time.
Liam looking miserable as ever and talk on the thread last time he might be thinking of moving in…..

And yes Winter is still the fave 😂
Notice in the recent post of them both that Nadia STILL hasn’t got her engagement ring on!! Can’t use the excuse that she only wears it on special occasions because this was when they went out together on NYE, if she isn’t wearing it then I doubt she ever does!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Notice in the recent post of them both that Nadia STILL hasn’t got her engagement ring on!! Can’t use the excuse that she only wears it on special occasions because this was when they went out together on NYE, if she isn’t wearing it then I doubt she ever does!
Do not understand why you wouldn’t wear it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean if I didn’t wear mine my fiancé would not be pleased. A lot of money for it not to be worn….maybe a split is on the cards sooner than we think

Reactions: 7
Do not understand why you wouldn’t wear it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean if I didn’t wear mine my fiancé would not be pleased. A lot of money for it not to be worn….maybe a split is on the cards sooner than we think
Maybe it’s been called off ;)

Reactions: 2
I think they got engaged when she was pregnant so her fingers were probably swollen and the ring is probably too big to wear now (if it was bought using a fatter finger size) but you'd think she'd have had it resized by now - the triplets are two years old lol!

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone want to take make up recommendations from her? She looks like a drag queen!

Reactions: 6
I'm always on the look out for this! My husband hates it when I don't have mines on! Maybe Liam doesn't mind because he'll be rid of her soon enough? 😉

• Haha
God that evil stare she was giving Liam! 4 children screaming yet Nadia was the worst according to Liam! I can imagine her proper screaming her head off.
And then he baths all 4 children - where is she?!? It is so nice to see how good a father he is. I’m also not used to seeing a mother so disinterested in her children and plastering it all over the internet.

To add as well if I was trying to calm a meltdown of 4 children and my partner wasn’t helping but FILMING it I would be so angry!

Reactions: 8
God that evil stare she was giving Liam! 4 children screaming yet Nadia was the worst according to Liam! I can imagine her proper screaming her head off.
And then he baths all 4 children - where is she?!? It is so nice to see how good a father he is. I’m also not used to seeing a mother so disinterested in her children and plastering it all over the internet.

To add as well if I was trying to calm a meltdown of 4 children and my partner wasn’t helping but FILMING it I would be so angry!
She is probably “busy” packing for their weekend away 😴
If she cannot handle a meltdown how is she going to handle a weekend away with them all 😂🙈

Reactions: 5
She is probably “busy” packing for their weekend away 😴
If she cannot handle a meltdown how is she going to handle a weekend away with them all 😂🙈
I was thinking the same! Long behold the stressful weekend she’ll come to regret

Wonder where they are going and how many bottles of whispering are getting packed. I would guarantee the grandparents will also be travelling 😂

Reactions: 6
I must be a bit thick but Liam and Nadia keep saying buggy's. Is it not buggies?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Liam can bath and bed all 4 kids AND go to the gym at night, Nadia what’s ur excuse hunnnny

Liam really is a great dad isn’t he! He seems to be absolutely bossing it. Obviously social media isn’t always real but he just seems to take it all in his stride! I’ve got one and some days have a meltdown, hats off to him!

Ok I think she’s now hinting that she wants a free nose job 😂😂
Also her teeth are still squint?? Was she not getting Invisalign or something?
Complains about the upcoming weekend…..but I’m not complaining it’s a positive stress…..ummm ok nads

Oh and she still follows Kate hayes 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.