Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she doesn’t cook much with how she goes on and on about it when she does.

Just so you all know I made tuna pasta for tea last night. Boiled the pasta all by myself too 🤭 Nigella eat your heart out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the kids were ill from eating these contaminated kinder eggs

Reactions: 8
Why does she need to post literally everything she does ? She’s like one of them Facebook mums who post every single thing online

Reactions: 10
Regardless if it was a toastie or not there was still 2 cakes on the table so uneccesary sugar he doesn't need. Why not pack a box of mango since ocean loves it so much 🤥

Reactions: 14
She hasn’t liked any of Chet’s Ibiza posts so they are obviously still having murders 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the kids were ill from eating these contaminated kinder eggs
Lol somebody I saw earlier on fb marketplace is selling 190 of the toy things you get inside for £50 🤣🤣 obviously a corner shop owner or something but found it proper jokes imagining them smashing them all up to try claw back some change. My partner always buys those tit eggs for my son I hate it and thank god his was still in the fridge so I lobbed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where’s that Aimee girl now that’s always commenting on this thread? Weird coincidence that’s she’s quiet or am I just reading into this too much 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Where’s that Aimee girl now that’s always commenting on this thread? Weird coincidence that’s she’s quiet or am I just reading into this too much 🤔
Thought exactly same! As soon as I said she knows random facts only an insider would know about Ellun last week she hasn’t said a word 😂😂

Reactions: 6
As much as Helen has her faults, atleast she’s not in another country taking drugs pretending to work. He’s given me the ick again today, it’s rank.

And let me tell you that if my fella was doing tit like that and then sayings it’s “up there with one of the best things I have ever done in my life” someone would need to ring the police cause he’d be dead rolled up in a carpet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.