Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok she's asking what colour to paint her playroom! i said beige or chocolate like the rest of ya house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mental she only put those stickers up in the playroom!!!! Just shows she is bored ….. there is nothing wrong with it just wants to spend for the sake of spending 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Dunno about the playroom colours but them fuckin terrifying things hanging on the wall on Elvis’s wall are awful they remind of some weird witchcraft tit and they’re not even nice all flopped over the hay or what ever it is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Show us the charity shop egg head
You insist on getting a M&s trolley in every pic so show us what charity u took the toys to. Oh yea u didn't

• Haha
Honestly she’s getting on my nerves, great that she’s gifting to the charity shop but she’s planning on having another few kids so why wouldn’t she put them into storage? Elvis isn’t even 18 months yet, why would she get rid of toys he might want to play with in the coming years
More money than sense and just wasteful as duck

Reactions: 14
Honestly she’s getting on my nerves, great that she’s gifting to the charity shop but she’s planning on having another few kids so why wouldn’t she put them into storage? Elvis isn’t even 18 months yet, why would she get rid of toys he might want to play with in the coming years
More money than sense and just wasteful as duck
It's just another boast that she doesn't need to keep toys like us pesants. Let them eat cake. Or for her, let them eat M&S donuts

Dunno about the playroom colours but them fuckin terrifying things hanging on the wall on Elvis’s wall are awful they remind of some weird witchcraft tit and they’re not even nice all flopped over the hay or what ever it is lol
I was thinking how has he not pulled them off the wall? I know both my sons would have had them down as quickly as they were put up!

Reactions: 2
Ok I do fancy making that porridge thing she made this morning but my son wants his breakfast literally the second he is awake lol

Dunno if you watched it but they remind me of that monstrosity Katie Price put on her son's wall on her Mucky Mansion show. They're absolutely hideous and creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny she doesn’t post anything once the kids are in bed, her content is just so boring I’m waiting for Chet to go on a sesh out there

Reactions: 10
Ok I do fancy making that porridge thing she made this morning but my son wants his breakfast literally the second he is awake lol

Dunno if you watched it but they remind me of that monstrosity Katie Price put on her son's wall on her Mucky Mansion show. They're absolutely hideous and creepy!
They are so hideous and creepy aren’t they!!

Yesss I saw Katie price do her little mrs hinch moment 😂 they wasn’t half as creepy as what ever that voo doo tit above Elvis’s cot though 😅

I think he won’t pull them down cos 1st of all he can barely move and 2nd why would he want them any closer to him
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chet will have been partying all day and night. He is just showing what he needs to show on insta to keep egg head happy. Can you Imagine how many times she will be calling him. Sending pics of her manky feet etc. She will be shittinh herself Incase he pulls someone better than her and let's be honest it wouldnt take much . she looks a right state at the moment

Reactions: 10
Shock she not posted anything yet and it’s 8:30 maybe the melt down has happen this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's still going on about her baked oats as if she's just created a Michelin star menu. Calm down Gordon Ramsay

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.