Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why when they take the dogs to the field, they don’t let the kids walk too, I find it weird that they could get some exercise and get tired for their 7-7 😅 bedtime routine.
Seems so lazy to just take the buggy when let’s me honest the kids could do with a run and have some fun… I suppose it’s easier to lock them in the buggy and not run after them but it’s free and easy fun stuff they’re missing out on.
Because last time they did Ocean fell then rolled around in dog tit and had to walk home with no trousers on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It would have been sweet enough with the bananas in it 😞 why does she insist on feeding the kids tit. Like good for her that she made a cottage pie and actually made some tomato pasta, she does seem to be trying more but these babies literally don’t need any chocolate in their breakfast.

I’ve always made porridge for mine, no sugar, just a teaspoon of cinnamon and a dozen raisins if they fancy them. The chocolate just isn’t needed. And it’s not like it was a little amount.

Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with her today.
You’ve put a big bar of chocolate in your little kids breakfast.
The recording while going downstairs is so weird! Oh just a min kids just let me get my phone recording, yep come on then il pick you up now. Insane. I actually like watching the boring mum stuff from influencers, but the obviously fake tit drives me mad.

Reactions: 8
It’s only just 11am and how many stories does she have already 🤣they’re gonna be tiny dots across the top by the end of the day haha

Reactions: 11
Of course Ellun reads here and little miss chucky really asked for mango 🤦‍♀️

Little augustus is having his second helping of that family size galaxy chocolate bar rolled in oats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe they let the kids eat on the sofa. It's absolutely filthy with all the stains on it and didn't they only buy them when they moved in!?

Reactions: 13
The baked oats looks like a giant chocolate cookie, also I thought Ellun sorted the toy room out yesterday

Reactions: 9
This is so funny to watch, she’s literally only doing this because chet is away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fuckin hell the Devil works hard but Ellun trying to prove she's a Supermum works harder

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Loving the fakery from Helen. How bloody old is she. She looks about 50. Who is she actually trying to impress. Chet or herself. I think it could possibly be us she's trying to prove wrong. What a sad little existence she lives. We don't care about you getting up and walking down the stairs. We don't care that you are 8 stone and have a body like a teenage boy. Get over yourself. You shop at m and s ........ And...... So do loads of people . your lad is in Ibiza having the time of his life with god knows how many other 8 stone lasses with pedicured feet. You truly are one sad little woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't believe they let the kids eat on the sofa. It's absolutely filthy with all the stains on it and didn't they only buy them when they moved in!?
And she's the type of person who has no concept for money and her kids will be the same!

Oh it's only a sofa costing about £1500 just ruin it we can buy a new one next week

Reactions: 7
The whole gooood mowwwwaninnnn performance omggggg she’s so cringe.
Did you see Elvis saying no no and looking at Ocean like don’t let her give me another bruise please! Unm singing wowawoooooo breakfast breakfast.. wtf is she acting like a deranged loonafic for 😂
Course she has to put massive chocco chunks or it would be wasted, course Elvis is going for round 2 … and half the dish was already gone to start with 😅 does she not know kids portion sizes.

Why is she talking like a CBeebies presenter I can’t deal with her today I mean I know she loves a good bit of I’m the best mum ever show, but does she not think Chet will be watching and thinking wtf is she doing 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That tan she has advertised for hee face is a bloody body tan. How thick is she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I can feel the fakeness from theough my phone screen from Ellun. 🥴 Also why does she act like Ocean is some super clever child. Everything is a brag. Maybe to other influencers with kids? I was impressed when ocean was a year old as she knew so many words, but it’s slowed down so much. And with the tidying up my child and all my nieces and nephews were tidying up before 2 years old I’m not sure what the normal age is but I thought it was pretty normal (even though my child loves to take everything out again straight after 🤣) I would have thought she would have taught Ocean to help by now considering she’s a SAHM and that Ocean goes to nursery too.

EDIT TO ADD: I just googled it as I was curious 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ridiculous isn’t it I can’t work out what she’s doing it’s like she got up sniffed 3 lines and was like let’s get going on project I can cope on my own when Chets away 😅

There’s gonna be tears at some point this week I can see it happening, even if it’s behind the scenes.

I think we all presume she’s the one doing everything all the time buuut the way she’s acting… I think maybe he’s actually the one doing most of the work with the kids, seemed to cope much better when she was away without having to put on a great bug show, just seemed to get on with it and laugh at himself when he did things wrong.

Wow I can feel the fakeness from theough my phone screen from Ellun. 🥴 Also why does she act like Ocean is some super clever child. Everything is a brag. Maybe to other influencers with kids? I was impressed when ocean was a year old as she knew so many words, but it’s slowed down so much. And with the tidying up my child and all my nieces and nephews were tidying up before 2 years old I’m not sure what the normal age is but I thought it was pretty normal (even though my child loves to take everything out again straight after 🤣) I would have thought she would have taught Ocean to help by now considering she’s a SAHM and that Ocean goes to nursery too.

EDIT TO ADD: I just googled it as I was curious 😅
I mean even babies manage it let’s be honest it’s all
Just another game isn’t it, not like giving chores it’s as if Helen just realised spending time and a tiny bit of effort makes the kids behaviour different, I don’t get get how she can get this far in having kids and not realise time and attention is what they need, not trips to m&s, toy shops, strapped in buggies and Over fed tit to shut them up, you know Helen the more 1 to 1 time you give them, the more they will listen to you and behave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.