Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need double vax to go Spain which means he must have had it which surprises me - not starting a vax debate btw, I haven’t had them - he for sure wouldn’t fit any of the exemptions so it seems he’s another influencer that has tried to make out he’s anti covid vax and actually behind the scenes has gone and for it purely so he can jump on a plane 🙄
I know someone who paid a homeless man to have the jabs for him. Wouldn’t surprise me if chetsbdone something dodgy like that

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah I know at least 3 people selling fake NHS covid passports, one of them charges £750! 😂 They definitely work though as my friend managed to get to Dubai using one. Wouldn't surprise me if Chet has one.

Reactions: 1
Here we go with “look at them curls man”

they literally look like Ellun used the dyson air wrap 😂

mans I knew Ellun would have a problem when him going to Ibiza. But she could go to turkey and he didn’t throw a stop with her. She’s such an intitled spoiled princess

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go with “look at them curls man”

they literally look like Ellun used the dyson air wrap 😂

mans I knew Ellun would have a problem when him going to Ibiza. But she could go to turkey and he didn’t throw a stop with her. She’s such an intitled spoiled princess
Came here to say the same thing. She’s definitely heat styled his hair to get those curls. My Son has naturally curly hair and his looks nothing like that 😂 she’s bleeping delusional .

Reactions: 8
Probably because he told us she leaves rotten fruit on the side for 6 days 🤣🤣
Cleaner must be on hols too!

Probably explains why she's been silent all week. I can't wait for his stories now 👏 Who wants to bet Ellun will be on doing a super mum routine all this week while he's gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cleaner must be on hols too!

Probably explains why she's been silent all week. I can't wait for his stories now 👏 Who wants to bet Ellun will be on doing a super mum routine all this week while he's gone?
was wondering where she had gone, moving Ellun the only fruit your kids eat is the one fit for the bin 🤣 bet she buys the fruit to pretend they eat it and it's all scrapped in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He wasn’t wrong with the shoes like they weren’t cool but it’s pretty rich coming from someone who’s kids are either dressed like dr Dre or a primark bag

• Haha
Reactions: 24
wow he has to beg Ellun to take him to the train station because she's a bleep!

doesn't matter that chet probably paid for her car and petrol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God chet is looking rough. Helen must be grinding him down. We finally have a story from her. Dream team movers are their doing HER guestroom.

• Haha
His Q&A pet hates

I said people who claim to have curly hair but it's straighter than my sex life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if ket would be ok with ellun going to Ibiza with her mates on the sesh. My moneys on absolutely not and I wouldn’t be taking my bloke to the train station either. He’d be lucky to have a home to come back to to be honest.
Ket is a massive bellend for going there imo you make a choice to end that solo Ibiza partying lifestyle in respect for your family. He obviously has no respect for them at all and no amount of providing for or paying for them can make me think any different. I hope ellun maxes out his credit cards on tit extensions whilst he is gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if ket would be ok with ellun going to Ibiza with her mates on the sesh. My moneys on absolutely not and I wouldn’t be taking my bloke to the train station either. He’d be lucky to have a home to come back to to be honest.
Ket is a massive bellend for going there imo you make a choice to end that solo Ibiza partying lifestyle in respect for your family. He obviously has no respect for them at all and no amount of providing for or paying for them can make me think any different. I hope ellun maxes out his credit cards on tit extensions whilst he is gone.
I’m married with 3 kids and I went on a girls trip to Ibiza for my 30th 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
also she goes on the piss most weekends and also went away abroad for a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.