Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ELUN dead quiet today . I’ve forgot to put the heating on. To point at storage jars and slurp my tea😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is why I'm puzzled that companies want to collab with her. She takes massive gaps, where she doesn't post any of her tit content and then just comes back, with her, heeeyy guys, just needed a break offline to concentrate on being super mum.

No consistency at all.

Reactions: 11
This is why I'm puzzled that companies want to collab with her. She takes massive gaps, where she doesn't post any of her tit content and then just comes back, with her, heeeyy guys, just needed a break offline to concentrate on being super mum.

No consistency at all.
Yeah I agree. I really think Helen now has nothing to post as whatever we call her out for on here, she stops posting it. So she literally can't put anything on now

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree. I really think Helen now has nothing to post as whatever we call her out for on here, she stops posting it. So she literally can't put anything on now
When she does post , it’s just bragging how she’s spent chets money or a shelf in her kitchen lol she’s boring as hell .

Reactions: 8
When she’s not posting it’s one less fake life on social media, please don’t come back to social media Helen we much prefer Chets more honest content 😉

she's definitely boring unless they are having coke fuelled baby showers, but on a brighter note let's hope the kids have had a bit of water and fruit 🤣 who am i kidding

Reactions: 4
They’re both being suspiciously quiet 🤔
well Chet posted he's flying to Ibiza (that should be fun) and he just posted a video with Ocean saying missed this one so Ellun probably packed his suitcase for him when she found out he's going to ibiza 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well Chet posted he's flying to Ibiza (that should be fun) and he just posted a video with Ocean saying missed this one so Ellun probably packed his suitcase for him when she found out he's going to ibiza 🤣
Diiiiid he 😂 What’s the betting when he’s away there’s gonna be a crying egg head on the stairs saying how hard life is being a mummy of 2 and she can’t cope like she did last time, where was he that time?

He probably spoke to his mum and dad and she’s fuuuuuminnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Diiiiid he 😂 What’s the betting when he’s away there’s gonna be a crying egg head on the stairs saying how hard life is being a mummy of 2 and she can’t cope like she did last time, where was he that time?

He probably spoke to his mum and dad and she’s fuuuuuminnnn
No chet will just leave all his credit cards so that will keep Ellun off his back so she can go M&S and buy all the doughnuts in stock as treats for the 5 days chets away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No chet will just leave all his credit cards so that will keep Ellun off his back so she can go M&S and buy all the doughnuts in stock as treats for the 5 days chets away 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She needs to remember she’s had a few nights out with the neighbours so now it’s Chet’s time to shine 😆

• Haha
Oh she'll flip the lid if he goes to Ibiza this summer
Hope he has the time of his life in Ibiza. Imagine all the stunning girls there. Helen will be pulling the little bit of hair she has on her head out . he will love not having her whinging In his ear. Enjoy chet. You deserve it living with her

So guyssss. A might not be active on here from Tuesday, av booked a little trip to Ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been so quiet I’ve forgotten how many months apart Ocean & Elvis are 🥲
This made me laugh out loud lol

Hope he has the time of his life in Ibiza. Imagine all the stunning girls there. Helen will be pulling the little bit of hair she has on her head out . he will love not having her whinging In his ear. Enjoy chet. You deserve it living with her

So guyssss. A might not be active on here from Tuesday, av booked a little trip to Ibiza
Yesss !! He will be egg head free in ibiza! I can’t wait to see him out with his mates surrounded by gorgeous girls lol knowing perfect angel egghead will be fuming at home .
Wouldn’t wish this on anyone else but ELUN deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You need double vax to go Spain which means he must have had it which surprises me - not starting a vax debate btw, I haven’t had them - he for sure wouldn’t fit any of the exemptions so it seems he’s another influencer that has tried to make out he’s anti covid vax and actually behind the scenes has gone and for it purely so he can jump on a plane 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You need double vax to go Spain which means he must have had it which surprises me - not starting a vax debate btw, I haven’t had them - he for sure wouldn’t fit any of the exemptions so it seems he’s another influencer that has tried to make out he’s anti covid vax and actually behind the scenes has gone and for it purely so he can jump on a plane 🙄
Unless he brought a fake NHS pass. I know someone who paid £500 and it’s the same as mine and I’m triple jabbed

Unless he brought a fake NHS pass. I know someone who paid £500 and it’s the same as mine and I’m triple jabbed
Good points - he could have also have claimed to recover from COVID in the last 6 months and done it that way.

Reactions: 6
Good points - he could have also have claimed to recover from COVID in the last 6 months and done it that way.
Is that right? I didn’t think that mattered.
Yes I imagine this is what he has done if no vax as I see pages on insta advertising this for as little as £250

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.