Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocdip

VIP Member
His Q&A pet hates

I said people who claim to have curly hair but it's straighter than my sex life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
He wasn’t wrong with the shoes like they weren’t cool but it’s pretty rich coming from someone who’s kids are either dressed like dr Dre or a primark bag

• Haha
Reactions: 24

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Guys, she sends him invoices for half of the money she's spent on nappies, clothes, and a mother's day present. Is it any wonder people call her a scrounger here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
This is literally my lifestyle .. not bitter I dunno where you get this impression?

It’s all the get off MY caaaarpettttt and MY cabinet like she’s been out there paying for it all and her fella is just there living off her 😂 and all the bragging.
People can have money and still see other people acting like braggy cunts and have an opinion, doesn’t make anyone bitter.

• Heart

nelly2317

VIP Member
Or when she got oceans feet measured in Clarke's, like she was the first to discover they measure babies feet
PMSL I remember this she was on her stories “mums please goh get your babies feet meshured!!!!” Like ELLUN what do u think everyone was doing before you told us ?!

• Haha

Bradylo

I've just gone to have a nose and wondered why I couldn't find her when I typed "ELLUN" 🤣🤣😭

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Elun must of caved. Too hard looking after her kids, pulled a marnie n sent them to the grandparents

• Haha

chocdip

VIP Member
Of course Ellun reads here and little miss chucky really asked for mango 🤦‍♀️

Little augustus is having his second helping of that family size galaxy chocolate bar rolled in oats 🤣

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I think it’s cause Chet kept inviting Casey out and marnie threw a hissy cause she had to drag her own arse to the toilet. Chet probably laughed in her face

• Haha

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I've changed my tune now tbh, Helen 100% needs reporting for inflicting that horrendous hair on Elvis 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The irony is there’s a Waitrose just down the road the opposite way, although that’s where I always see Marnie so maybe why she doesn’t go there 😂 (Waitrose Humble brag unintended, god I’m as bad as Helen!!)
maybe that’s what Marnie reckons they don’t have in common? Marnie is Waitrose and Helen is M&S? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love this thread but oh my! people get triggered so easily and majority of the thread is tattlers talking about themselves. Lets keep it to Ellun and Chet!

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Some of you have no idea how social services works and it shows. You’d get a shock if you saw the actual referrals that come in
Ikr. There's not a single doubt they are reckless, irresponsible, lazy parents. But if they were "regular people" (they are, not sure why people think they are celebs lmao) social services would NOT be interested. They deal with serious neglect on the daily, they don't take kids because they're allowed to steal chocolate 🤣 the health visitor would send some information about healthy eating and safety but that's it. I never thought id defend their parenting, but some of you are reaching hard imo. If you called social because they let their kid go the wrong way down a slide they'd laugh in your face lmao

• Haha