Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As predicted, Ellun is posting that she's made homemade tomato pasta 😂

You could set your watch by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As predicted, Ellun is posting that she's made homemade tomato pasta 😂

You could set your watch by her.
🙈 that's what I'm making for dinner tonight haven't looked at her stories yet but wonder if she's tomatoes or it's out of a tin.

Reactions: 1
All I can notice is ocean saying muwah for more. Poor things inherited her mothers accent

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only time she posts now is when chet is out partying. Hence why she's started again today because he's going away in the morning. She does it for a bunch of randomers online can inbox her and make her feel better about her parenting and say how much of a fantastic mum she is while having the kids 'alone'. She thrives off strangers validation. This week she will be active all day everyday now, watch 😬she's probably fuming because SHE has to stay in this weekend and isn't able to go out on the lash 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Tbf he's going with the "Faded Gang" to shoot r shirts etc, I'd understand more why she was annoyed if he was going with all his pals, like yeh im sure he'll have a drink whilst he's out there but this sort of stuff is what sells all his Faded tit, im sure she'll not be complaining when it sells out and she can deck the kids out in another shade of beige 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbf he's going with the "Faded Gang" to shoot r shirts etc, I'd understand more why she was annoyed if he was going with all his pals, like yeh im sure he'll have a drink whilst he's out there but this sort of stuff is what sells all his Faded tit, im sure she'll not be complaining when it sells out and she can deck the kids out in another shade of beige 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think for a min he won’t be going out on a mad sesh with Wayne liniker down ocean beach whilst he’s out there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
also she goes on the piss most weekends and also went away abroad for a week
And he’s working to pay for HER house 😂😂😂

That fuckin noise when them kids eat grosses me out .. yessss I know they’re beeeeyybezzz but I just can’t deal with any noises when eating!

And who thinks Chet’s been booted out this past week for daring to go Ibiza 😭 said he’s missed Ocean annnd that he’s gone away and has to buy all the undies and socks etc.
Plus it’s fuckin weird she wouldn’t take him to the airport (mini row)

She’s such a weirdo, I wonder if he dropped her to the airport when she had her mummy make over - joke course he did, she’s such a moody bleep I dunno how he deals with her miserable arse.
She reminds me of the miserable faced twit from shameless years ago with that accent and stupid moody face constantly 😂 she slept with her mums husband (frank)

Plus the kids dressed in the shittest shade of tit yet today, she must be on a roll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And he’s working to pay for HER house 😂😂😂

That fuckin noise when them kids eat grosses me out .. yessss I know they’re beeeeyybezzz but I just can’t deal with any noises when eating!

And who thinks Chet’s been booted out this past week for daring to go Ibiza 😭 said he’s missed Ocean annnd that he’s gone away and has to buy all the undies and socks etc.
Plus it’s fuckin weird she wouldn’t take him to the airport (mini row)

She’s such a weirdo, I wonder if he dropped her to the airport when she had her mummy make over - joke course he did, she’s such a moody bleep I dunno how he deals with her miserable arse.
She reminds me of the miserable faced twit from shameless years ago with that accent and stupid moody face constantly 😂 she slept with her mums husband (frank)

Plus the kids dressed in the shittest shade of tit yet today, she must be on a roll.
Do you mean Karen who married Jamie Macguire from shameless lol? Loved shameless

But yeah she’s an absolute horror and a total sponge . Not even grateful for what she’s been given ever .

Reactions: 3
This isn’t just any tomato pasta- this is m&s tomato pasta

Nah sorry call me crazy but my partner isn’t leaving me and two kids to go Ibiza guy needs to grow up and take his family away

Reactions: 14
This isn’t just any tomato pasta- this is m&s tomato pasta

Nah sorry call me crazy but my partner isn’t leaving me and two kids to go Ibiza guy needs to grow up and take his family away
I agree that they should take their kids away. He's away, and she's been away. It's a bit selfish that the kids haven't been taken away yet.

Reactions: 11
I agree that they should take their kids away. He's away, and she's been away. It's a bit selfish that the kids haven't been taken away yet.
If I had there money I’d be taking them all over! The fact they’ve never been away is mad not even a U.K. staycation them kids would love haven

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.