Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% I don’t think the falling out is over the parties at all, they clearly fell out before this.
I now agree it doesn’t look like Rox is having a party they got floors going down in the house so I don’t think there having a birthday party I wonder what they have fallen out over 🤔

Reactions: 3
Let’s see how many cars are parked on the road outside marnies house, like hers. Imagine spending all that money and having to park on the road

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, they can repost the stories with just Rox tagged in it as his profile is open, I still can’t believe people make their kids Instagram accounts but we move on, They are obvs ignoring Chet and Helen birthday wishes. So petty but so funny 😂
Helen and Chets church day wishes can’t be reposted because they didn’t tag Rox, Casey or Marnie in the post

Reactions: 5
All these comments about so and so not reposting so and so's comment or not using their insta story to wish a child happy birthday just make me think thank duck I barely bother with instagram. Who can honestly be arsed with pettiness of some people 🥱

Reactions: 16
Omg really do they not have a drive ?
It’s a private close but her car is on the road. Maybe they need to leave room in front of the house for all the grabby tat they’ve been gifted. I assume there’s no parking outside helen and chets new building either

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing Chet is like a pirate of some sort Helen has put no real thought in to her outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Eyeofthetiger I am getting old lol but I’ve genuinely never heard of Adam ant or listened to his music so I’m still clueless to be fair certain genres I know nothing about. Any clue who Helen is then? Or is she just a playboy bunny? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Helen looks really good… I don’t know wether it the hair or makeup but I really like it 😂😂

Reactions: 6
How far into the night will it be until the white powder comes out ? I’m giving it until 6pm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.