Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah poor little O has fell head first and chipped half her tooth 😢. Obviously accidents always happen with little ones but I do hope they have a wake up call now and stop laughing at her when she’s being wild etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Aw bless her. I always fear my little one might knock one of his teeth out!
I did have a little giggle when Chet posted she came in and tried jumping straight back on that unicorn mind, I wouldn’t expect anything less from her lol she’s a right character 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Helen will bloody hate Ocean having a chipped tooth for like 4 years 😬 never even shows her without a filter on. Bet we see a lot less of her now

Reactions: 13
Not so instagramable with a chipped tooth, incoming posts of elvis no ocean🤣

Reactions: 4
I would say what a SHACKKKK that ocean has a bust lip and a chipped tooth but we all knew something was going to happen.
You can bet your bottom dollar they have the footage somewhere of the incident seeing as they always have the camera in her face on record instead of stopping her from climbing all over the house.

Reactions: 16
How many times have tattlers mentioned that somethings going to end up happening to ocean! Toddlers are unpredictable yes but they’re more interested in filming her than actually being a parent, hopefully that’s a taught them a lesson

Reactions: 12
Remember Chet saying to Ocean, those aren't any old apples Ocean, those are from M&S :ROFLMAO:

The irony, when he's driving a Range Rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooh Helen loves a photo to prove she shops in M&S!
tory behaviour xx

Lol anyone notice Helen uploaded a photo of ocean without a filter then deleted it and uploaded one with a filter 👀 witch

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes I see that, also why hold the rains when getting on a escalator hold her bloody hand

Reactions: 7
tory behaviour xx

Lol anyone notice Helen uploaded a photo of ocean without a filter then deleted it and uploaded one with a filter 👀 witch
The one without a filter her eyes looked sooo blue as well I dunno why she deleted it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
tory behaviour xx

I just saw that!!! Much preferred the one without the filter. Why they feel the need to filter their children I have no idea, do they not take pictures of them and think wow! Instead of thinking actually no I’ll stick a filter on that :cautious:

Reactions: 8
The one without a filter her eyes looked sooo blue as well I dunno why she deleted it 🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah I thought the first one was much more natural and cute. I really dunno why influencers always filter children so much!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.