Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to Helen she wished him happy bday. Anyone else find it wierd rox was doing a poo alone yesterday while they lay in bed

Reactions: 6
Let’s see if chefs does I’m please Helen did

If Chet doesn’t wish Rox happy bday then he needs to grow up what ever has gone on is nothing to do with a little boy

will be interesting to see if Casey and Marnie repost Helen birthday wish like they have done with a couple this morning

Casey can’t repost as Helen didn’t Tag Rox, Casey or Marnie

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Let’s see if chefs does I’m please Helen did

If Chet doesn’t wish Rox happy bday then he needs to grow up what ever has gone on is nothing to do with a little boy

will be interesting to see if Casey and Marnie repost Helen birthday wish like they have done with a couple this morning

Casey can’t repost as Helen didn’t Tag Rox, Casey or Marnie
Why does it matter so much? 😂 I don't always wish my nieces and nephews happy birthday via social media (because they are children and won't see it!) doesn't mean we've fallen out or I'm a bad person, I say it to them privately...

Reactions: 27
Why does it matter so much? 😂 I don't always wish my nieces and nephews happy birthday via social media (because they are children and won't see it!) doesn't mean we've fallen out or I'm a bad person, I say it to them privately...
That’s fine not everyone does, but this family always wish happy birthday on social media, although some didn’t on Helens birthday it obvious a fall out has happen but shouldn’t be taken out on the kids

They post absolutely everything else they do, including their Aldi shopping :giggle: So, it's telling for us detectives around here, that if they don't post, or if they don't tag in the post, there's something going down. We love a good goss :cool:

Reactions: 10
‘Outter glass figure’ never posted in her before but haha I thought I was hearing things

• Haha
There’s definitely been a fall out! Helen liked one of Marnie’s pictures a week ago! So I’m guessing the fallout has stemmed from Chet and Casey. It definitely makes sense now, why he was saying he doesn’t like living there and wants to move back up North!

Reactions: 5
There’s definitely been a fall out! Helen liked one of Marnie’s pictures a week ago! So I’m guessing the fallout has stemmed from Chet and Casey. It definitely makes sense now, why he was saying he doesn’t like living there and wants to move back up North!
I think they’ve fallen out over the party’s, it now looks like Rox birthday party is tomorrow if they are having one and Chet and Helen Halloween party is tomorrow so I’m guessing they’ve fallen out over it clashing I’m betting Casey and Marnie have kicked off cos if it’s a party for Rox that would be in the day and chefs would be of a night time

Looks like Marnie n casey are back. So guess we will see if they go to Chet n Helens party👀 then Marnie can wear her contact lenses she keeps plugging. Them 2 are just beggy for home stuff, vegan allsorts, contact lenses, Rox's amazing eyes🙄😂

At least Chets stories are abit more entertaining with the odd ad

Reactions: 7
I’m gunna call it that Chet and Helen won’t attend Rox’s party and Marnie and Casey will not attend Helen and Chets 🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m gunna call it that Chet and Helen won’t attend Rox’s party and Marnie and Casey will not attend Helen and Chets 🤣
I mean that’s hardly the most wild thing to guess 😂😂 pretty obviously that was always gonnna be the case lol

I would be annoyed if someone planned a party the same day and time as mine when they knew the dates 🤣

• Haha
I mean that’s hardly the most wild thing to guess 😂😂 pretty obviously that was always gonnna be the case lol
Depends if they were petty enough to not invite eachother! If Chet and Helen are invited to Rox’s then it would be pretty harsh for them not to go. Fallout or not!

surely one will be a kids party in the daytime and the other one will be in the evening!

Last edited:
Maybe they aren’t going as it isn’t being filmed this year. It was super allowed during lockdown last year as it was a work event. Or maybe they thought the birthday party would be on his birthday!

Reactions: 3
I would be annoyed if someone planned a party the same day and time as mine when they knew the dates 🤣
But to be fair Chet when planning his party may have assumed Rox party would be on his birthday which was yesterday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.