Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The goth in me loves black paint in homes lol but certainly not in a Mrs Hinch inspired home 😫

Reactions: 6
Sorry but those TikTok stories crack me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I will never understand people who seem to think it’s ok to ‘act’ like this to lyrics, like wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she going to say ‘2 under 2’ every day until ocean turns 2 and then she can’t say it anymore? What will she do!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t get me wrong Elvis is so cute but remember when he was born and all they’d bang on about was their little olive skinned dark haired Italiano boy 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
they were proper gasping for a Rox 2.0 weren’t they 🤣
Now she just keeps commenting they’re blonde like her sigh one brag or the other I guess lol. Helen’s genes are clearly stronger and to be fair both Marnie and Casey have dark features so there is more chance of dark hair and eyes in their offspring although genetics can vary and have throwbacks but I really don’t get why it was a thing they had their heart set on when children change constantly.

Whilst writing this I had a flashback of when loads of people were arguing ocean was ginger and some of us would argue she was blonde… that was a good thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Eyeofthetiger i hate comparing kids but they do seem more vibrant. Ocean is a character and a half and then Elvis is just so happy and chubby … I think it’s more the home life than anything which is why Rox is so different personality wise.

Oooh I can edit again! Just edited to say I know all kids have different personalities but there’s normal wild sort of toddler behaviour that seems suppressed around Marnie and Casey from what they show anyways… very content to just sit with a dummy and play with cars or say animal names which is cute but I hope at nursery he is less vacant and wild as toddlers are for the most part. Who knows he might just be the most relaxed 2 year old out there?

Reactions: 1
@Eyeofthetiger i hate comparing kids but they do seem more vibrant. Ocean is a character and a half and then Elvis is just so happy and chubby … I think it’s more the home life than anything which is why Rox is so different personality wise.

Oooh I can edit again! Just edited to say I know all kids have different personalities but there’s normal wild sort of toddler behaviour that seems suppressed around Marnie and Casey from what they show anyways… very content to just sit with a dummy and play with cars or say animal names which is cute but I hope at nursery he is less vacant and wild as toddlers are for the most part. Who knows he might just be the most relaxed 2 year old out there?
Ocean seems like a nightmare but is hilarious to watch. Rox always seems to blankly be looking at the tv. Even in a water park he was blankly sitting on his parents lap, down a slide, with a dummy in.

Ocean seems very clever as well, she will soon overtake both her parents!

Reactions: 8
I hope Chet and Helen do wish Rox a happy birthday regardless if they have fallen out with Casey and Marnie, Rox is their nephew and they need to be the bigger people.

Reactions: 7
I hope Chet and Helen do wish Rox a happy birthday regardless if they have fallen out with Casey and Marnie, Rox is their nephew and they need to be the bigger people.
I was thinking the exact same thing! Caseys Dad and sister have both done a story for Rox... let's hope they do too!
I see they're away for the weekend and Chet and Helen are having a party tomorrow... guessing this answers our question!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.